When we're on the road, rather than always picking an airport that is close to our destination, we try to see if there might be another airport that would better fit our travel plans.<1> To help with your planning, the following list of airports is organized by type and proximity to Lodi.
Please keep in mind that these airports were chosen based on their air-distance from Lodi. You should check the map and see how accessible they are when considering one airport over another.
For each of the airports listed below, we've linked to websites where detailed information about the airport can be found.
Of the airports that we know about, these are some of the closest to Lodi.
Large Airports ...
- Dane County Rgnl. (MSN/KMSN)
- Rockford Intl. (RFD/KRFD)
- Gen. Mitchell Intl. (MKE/KMKE)
- Central Wisconsin Airport (CWA/KCWA)
- O'Hare Intl. (ORD/KORD)
Smaller Airports with Scheduled Flights / Air Taxi Service ...
- Southern Wisconsin Rgnl. (ICAO: KJVL)
- Outagamie County Rgnl. (ATW/KATW)
- Dubuque Rgnl. (DBQ/KDBQ)
- La Crosse Muni. (LSE/KLSE)
- Austin Straubel Intl. (GRB/KGRB)
- Chicago Exec. (PWK/KPWK)
General Aviation Airports ...
- Sauk - Prairie Airport (FAA ID: 91C)
- Sauk - Prairie Airport lies 11 miles [17.7 km]<2> miles to the west southwest of Lodi.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Sauk - Prairie Airport
- Waunakee Airport (FAA ID: 6P3)
- Waunakee Airport lies 11 miles [17.7 km]<2> miles to the south southeast of Lodi.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Waunakee Airport
- Middleton Muni. (FAA ID: C29)
- Middleton Municipal Airport lies 15 miles [24.1 km]<2> miles to the south of Lodi.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Middleton Municipal Airport
- Portage Muni. (FAA ID: C47)
- Portage Municipal Airport lies 15 miles [24.1 km]<2> miles to the north of Lodi.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Portage Municipal Airport
- Continue List (3 more) ...
- Wisconsin Dells Airport (ICAO: KDLL)
- Blackhawk Airfield (FAA ID: 87Y)
- Blackhawk Airfield lies 23 miles [37 km]<2> miles to the southeast of Lodi.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Blackhawk Airfield
- Reedsburg Muni. (FAA ID: C35)
- Reedsburg Municipal Airport lies 25 miles [40.2 km]<2> miles to the west northwest of Lodi.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Reedsburg Municipal Airport
Other Roadside Stops ...
Search for a Community in Wisconsin
About Columbia County
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of a website for Lodi. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Columbia County: www.co.columbia.wi.us/
The official website for State of Wisconsin: https://www.wisconsin.gov/
|<1>||When we are planning a trip (for example, to Lodi), we usually look for the obvious: the choice of airlines that fly into the airport, the number of flights, the connections we have to make, which car rentals are available, etc. We also look for sights and attractions that we might find between any given airport and our destination - we do love exploring. We're willing to fly into a more distant airport if we can get the services and amenities that we like. Even though our choice of airport might be inconvenient to others, it usually gives us a better trip.|
|<2>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'straight-line' distance. A straight line distance ignores things like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line drawn from Point A (ie- Lodi) to Point B.|
If you need the driving distance (or directions), we recommend that you use one of the Mapping Services listed on our Map Page for Lodi. Since we usually use Google Maps for our own planning, we've provided the following link for your convenience: Google Map and Driving Directions starting from Lodi
Our distance measurements begin at a specific point in Lodi. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 43.3383, Longitude: -89.5368 In this case, the coordinates for Lodi have been provided by the Geographic Names Information System (GNIS).