When we're on the road, rather than always picking an airport that is close to our destination, we try to see if there might be another airport that would better fit our travel plans.<1> To help with your planning, the following list of airports is organized by type and proximity to Loddes Mill.
Please keep in mind that these airports were chosen based on their air-distance from Loddes Mill. You should check the map and see how accessible they are when considering one airport over another.
For each of the airports listed below, we've linked to websites where detailed information about the airport can be found.
Of the airports that we know about, these are some of the closest to Loddes Mill.
Large Airports ...
- Dane County Rgnl. (MSN/KMSN)
- Rockford Intl. (RFD/KRFD)
- Gen. Mitchell Intl. (MKE/KMKE)
- Central Wisconsin Airport (CWA/KCWA)
- O'Hare Intl. (ORD/KORD)
Smaller Airports with Scheduled Flights / Air Taxi Service ...
- Southern Wisconsin Rgnl. (ICAO: KJVL)
- Dubuque Rgnl. (DBQ/KDBQ)
- La Crosse Muni. (LSE/KLSE)
- Outagamie County Rgnl. (ATW/KATW)
- Austin Straubel Intl. (GRB/KGRB)
General Aviation Airports ...
- Sauk - Prairie Airport (FAA ID: 91C)
- Sauk - Prairie Airport lies 3 miles [4.8 km]<2> miles to the northeast of Loddes Mill.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Sauk - Prairie Airport
- Middleton Muni. (FAA ID: C29)
- Middleton Municipal Airport lies 17 miles [27.4 km]<2> miles to the southeast of Loddes Mill.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Middleton Municipal Airport
- Wisconsin Dells Airport (ICAO: KDLL)
- Waunakee Airport (FAA ID: 6P3)
- Waunakee Airport lies 18 miles [29 km]<2> miles to the east southeast of Loddes Mill.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Waunakee Airport
- Continue List (7 more) ...
- Tri-County Rgnl. (ICAO: KLNR)
- Reedsburg Muni. (FAA ID: C35)
- Reedsburg Municipal Airport lies 20 miles [32.2 km]<2> miles to the north northwest of Loddes Mill.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Reedsburg Municipal Airport
- Dodgeville Muni.
- Dodgeville Municipal Airport lies 25 miles [40.2 km]<2> miles to the southwest of Loddes Mill.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Dodgeville Municipal Airport
- Portage Muni. (FAA ID: C47)
- Portage Municipal Airport lies 25 miles [40.2 km]<2> miles to the northeast of Loddes Mill.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Portage Municipal Airport
- Richland Airport (FAA ID: 93C)
- Richland Airport lies 25 miles [40.2 km]<2> miles to the west of Loddes Mill.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Richland Airport
- Blackhawk Airfield (FAA ID: 87Y)
- Blackhawk Airfield lies 32 miles [51.5 km]<2> miles to the east southeast of Loddes Mill.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Blackhawk Airfield
- Iowa Co. Airport (ICAO: KMRJ)
Other Roadside Stops ...
The Communities of Wisconsin
About Sauk County
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of a website for Loddes Mill. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Sauk County: www.co.sauk.wi.us/
The official website for State of Wisconsin: https://www.wisconsin.gov/
|<1>||When we are planning a trip (for example, to Loddes Mill), we usually look for the obvious: the choice of airlines that fly into the airport, the number of flights, the connections we have to make, which car rentals are available, etc. We also look for sights and attractions that we might find between any given airport and our destination - we do love exploring. We're willing to fly into a more distant airport if we can get the services and amenities that we like. Even though our choice of airport might be inconvenient to others, it usually gives us a better trip.|
|<2>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'point-to-point' distance. A straight line distance ignores obstructions like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line drawn from Point A (ie- Loddes Mill) to Point B.|
Our distance measurements begin at a specific point in Loddes Mill. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 43.2639, Longitude: -89.8007 In this case, the coordinates for Loddes Mill have been provided by the Geographic Names Information System (GNIS).