When we're on the road, rather than always picking an airport that is close to our destination, we try to see if there might be another airport that would better fit our travel plans.<1> To help with your planning, the following list of airports is organized by type and proximity to Lindina.
Please keep in mind that these airports were chosen based on their air-distance from Lindina. You should check the map and see how accessible they are when considering one airport over another.
For each of the airports listed below, we've linked to websites where detailed information about the airport can be found.
Of the airports that we know about, these are some of the closest to Lindina.
Large Airports ...
- Dane County Rgnl. (MSN/KMSN)
- Central Wisconsin Airport (CWA/KCWA)
- Rochester Intl. (RST/KRST)
- Rockford Intl. (RFD/KRFD)
Smaller Airports with Scheduled Flights / Air Taxi Service ...
- La Crosse Muni. (LSE/KLSE)
- Outagamie County Rgnl. (ATW/KATW)
- Southern Wisconsin Rgnl. (ICAO: KJVL)
- Dubuque Rgnl. (DBQ/KDBQ)
- Austin Straubel Intl. (GRB/KGRB)
General Aviation Airports ...
- New Lisbon Union Airport (FAA ID: 82C)
- Mauston - New Lisbon Union Airport lies 5 miles [8 km]<2> miles to the north of Lindina.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Mauston - New Lisbon Union Airport
- Elroy Muni. (FAA ID: 60C)
- Elroy Municipal Airport lies 6 miles [9.7 km]<2> miles to the west southwest of Lindina.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Elroy Municipal Airport
- Three Castles Airpark (FAA ID: 4D1)
- Three Castles Airpark lies 7 miles [11.3 km]<2> miles to the southwest of Lindina.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Three Castles Airpark
- Reedsburg Muni. (FAA ID: C35)
- Reedsburg Municipal Airport lies 18 miles [29 km]<2> miles to the south southeast of Lindina.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Reedsburg Municipal Airport
- Continue List (4 more) ...
- Necedah Airport (FAA ID: DAF)
- Necedah Airport lies 19 miles [30.6 km]<2> miles to the north of Lindina.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Necedah Airport
- Adams County Legion Fld. (FAA ID: 63C)
- Adams County Legion Field lies 22 miles [35.4 km]<2> miles to the northeast of Lindina.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Adams County Legion Field
- Bloyer Fld. (FAA ID: Y72)
- Bloyer Field lies 22 miles [35.4 km]<2> miles to the northwest of Lindina.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Bloyer Field
- Wisconsin Dells Airport (ICAO: KDLL)
Other Roadside Stops ...
Cities, Towns and Villages of Wisconsin
About Juneau County
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of a website for Lindina. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Juneau County: www.juneaucounty.com/
The official website for State of Wisconsin: https://www.wisconsin.gov/
|<1>||When we are planning a trip (for example, to Lindina), we usually look for the obvious: the choice of airlines that fly into the airport, the number of flights, the connections we have to make, which car rentals are available, etc. We also look for sights and attractions that we might find between any given airport and our destination - we do love exploring. We're willing to fly into a more distant airport if we can get the services and amenities that we like. Even though our choice of airport might be inconvenient to others, it usually gives us a better trip.|
|<2>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'straight-line' (or point-to-point) distance. A straight line distance ignores things like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line from Point A (ie- Lindina) to Point B.|
Our distance measurements begin at a specific point in Lindina. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 43.7600, Longitude: -90.1471 In this case, the coordinates for Lindina have been provided by the Geographic Names Information System (GNIS).