Around Westlake ...
The largest community within a 50 mile [80 km] radius is Moses Lake. It lies just northeast of Westlake. Moses Lake has a population of 24,300 people.<1>.
The next largest community is Othello.
It is located about 20 miles [ km] to the southeast of Westlake and has a population of 8,500 people.
The following is a sample of neighboring communities based on their distance from Westlake, with the nearest first.
- Cascade Valley
(2 miles [3.2 km] to the north)
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Cascade Valley have been provided by the GNIS.<2> The coordinates still need to be verified.
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Cascade Valley
- Cascade Valley is located in Grant County
- Jump to a Google Map centered on Cascade Valley
(2 miles [3.2 km] to the west)
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Mae
- Mae is located in Grant County
- Jump to a Google Map centered on Mae
- Moses Lake
(3 miles [4.8 km] to the northeast)
(16 miles [25.7 km] to the east)
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Ruff
- Ruff is located in Grant County
- Jump to a Google Map centered on Ruff
(16 miles [25.7 km] to the southeast)
(17 miles [27.4 km] to the northwest)
- Royal City
(19 miles [30.6 km] to the southwest)
(20 miles [32.2 km] to the northwest)
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Lakeview have been provided by the GNIS.<2> The coordinates still need to be verified.
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Lakeview
- Lakeview is located in Grant County
- Jump to a Google Map centered on Lakeview
(20 miles [32.2 km] to the southeast)
- Continue List (6 more) ...
- Soap Lake
(20 miles [32.2 km] to the north)
(22 miles [35.4 km] to the north)
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Stratford
- Stratford is located in Grant County
- Jump to a Google Map centered on Stratford
(24 miles [38.6 km] to the west)
- Wilson Creek
(24 miles [38.6 km] to the northeast)
(25 miles [40.2 km] to the west)
(26 miles [41.8 km] to the northeast)
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Krupp
- Krupp is located in Grant County
- Population from the 2020 Census: 51 people
- Jump to a Google Map centered on Krupp
For more communities neighboring Westlake, please visit our County-by-County Page for Westlake.
Grant County ...
Westlake is located in Grant County<4>.
The following counties adjoin and form the boundaries of Grant County: Adams, Benton, Douglas, Franklin, Kittitas, Lincoln, Okanogan & Yakima.
Curious and Interesting Names Near Westlake ...
It seems like there is always a nearby community with a name that seems interesting, maybe familiar or just catches our attention in some other way. We've collected some names which strike us as being curious or interesting. Our list can be found on the Tidbits & Trivia Page for Westlake.
Airports Near Westlake ...
When a trip includes a flight, we try to find an airport that best fits our travel plans.<5> To that purpose, we've assembled a list of that are relatively close to Westlake and that information can be found on the Airports Page for Westlake.
Websites We Enjoy ...
When we're planning a trip, we like to check the following websites for sights, attractions and places to visit.
- For the State of Washington:
- TripAdvisor Links for:
- Also of Interest:
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of a website for Westlake. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Grant County: www.co.grant.wa.us/
The official website for State of Washington: https://access.wa.gov/
|<1>||Population counts have been provided by the U.S. Census Bureau. For more detail, please visit our Census Page for Westlake.|
|<2>||The location has been supplied by the Geographic Names Information System - which is maintained by the U.S. Geological Survey (USGS). While these values should be definitive, we found that accuracy can vary and you should double-check the location if accuracy is required.|
|<3>||While we're fans and frequent users of TripAdvisor, you should know that we're also members of the TripAdvisor affiliate program.|
|<4>||If you're interested in how the shape of Washington's counties, including Grant, have changed over time, we recommend the Atlas of Historical County Boundaries.|
|<5>||When we are planning a trip (for example, to Westlake), we usually look for the obvious: the choice of airlines that fly into the airport, the number of flights, the connections we have to make, which car rentals are available, etc. We also look for sights and attractions that we might find between any given airport and our destination - we do love exploring. We're willing to fly into a more distant airport if we can get the services and amenities that we like. Even though our choice of airport might be inconvenient to others, it usually gives us a better trip.|