Census Data for Pandora ...
As far as we can tell, Pandora has not been included in past Census counts, so there is no population information for this community.
While we don't have census information for Pandora, you might be interested in some nearby communities where we do:
- Rosalia [Whitman County]
- Latah [Spokane County]
- Waverly [Spokane County]
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Waverly
- Waverly [Spokane County] lies 6 miles [9.7 km]<1> to the north of Pandora
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Waverly have been provided by the GNIS.<3> The coordinates still need to be verified.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Waverly
- Oakesdale [Whitman County]
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Oakesdale
- Oakesdale [Whitman County] lies 7 miles [11.3 km]<1> to the south of Pandora
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Oakesdale
- Malden [Whitman County]
- Tekoa [Whitman County]
- Fairfield [Spokane County]
- Spangle [Spokane County]
- Continue List (169 more) ...
- Farmington [Whitman County]
- Rockford [Spokane County]
- Tensed [Benewah County]
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Tensed
- Tensed [Benewah County] lies 17 miles [27.4 km]<1> to the east of Pandora
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Tensed have been provided by the GNIS.<3> The coordinates still need to be verified.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Tensed
- Jump to TripAdvisor's Tourism page for Tensed<2>
- Garfield [Whitman County]
- Saint John [Whitman County]
- Plummer [Benewah County]
- Worley [Kootenai County]
Whitman County ...
Pandora is located in Whitman County<4>.
For more information, please visit our Census Page for Whitman County.
Miscellaneous Information for Pandora ...
The Federal government has assigned various identifying codes to each community, county and state. At one time or another, the US Census Bureau has used one (or more) of the following identifiers when referring to either Whitman County or the community of Pandora:
- The GNIS Codes ...
- The current system of identification is called the Geographic Names Information System (GNIS). The following GNIS codes relate to Pandora:
- GNIS ID for Pandora: 1511539
- GNIS ID for Whitman County: 1533501
- GNIS ID for State of Washington: 1779804
- Misc. Census Codes ...
- Pandora is located in Census Region #4 (the West Region) and Division #9 (the Pacific Division).
For more information about the various Federal identification codes, please visit our Misc Page for Pandora.
Other Roadside Stops ...
Cities, Towns and Villages of Washington
About Whitman County
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of a website for Pandora. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Whitman County: www.whitmancounty.org/
The official website for State of Washington: https://access.wa.gov/
The official website of the U.S. Board on Geographic Names (BGN)
The official website of the U.S. Geological Survey (USGS)
|<1>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'straight-line' distance. A straight line distance ignores obstructions like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line from Point A (ie- Pandora) to Point B.Our distance measurements begin at a specific point in Pandora. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 47.2407, Longitude: -117.2732 In this case, the coordinates for Pandora have been provided by the Geographic Names Information System (GNIS).|
|<2>||While we're fans and frequent users of TripAdvisor, you should know that we're also members of the TripAdvisor affiliate program.|
|<3>||The location has been supplied by the Geographic Names Information System - which is maintained by the U.S. Geological Survey (USGS). While these values should be definitive, we have found that accuracy can vary and you should double-check the location if accuracy is required.|
|<4>||If you're interested in how the shape of Washington's counties, including Whitman, have changed over time, we recommend the Atlas of Historical County Boundaries.|