Census Data for Onalaska ...
As far as we can tell, Onalaska has not been included in past Census counts, so there is no population information for this community.
While we don't have census information for Onalaska, you might be interested in some nearby communities where we do:
- Napavine [Lewis County]
- Mossyrock [Lewis County]
- Toledo [Lewis County]
- Winlock [Lewis County]
- Chehalis [Lewis County]
- Centralia [Lewis County]
- Bucoda [Thurston County]
- Vader [Lewis County]
- Continue List (151 more) ...
- Morton [Lewis County]
- Tenino [Thurston County]
- Rainier [Thurston County]
- Castle Rock [Cowlitz County]
- Yelm [Thurston County]
- Pe Ell [Lewis County]
- Eatonville [Pierce County]
Lewis County ...
Onalaska is located in Lewis County<3>.
For more information, please visit our Census Page for Lewis County.
Miscellaneous Information for Onalaska ...
The Federal government has assigned various identifying codes to each community, county and state. At one time or another, the US Census Bureau has used one (or more) of the following identifiers when referring to either Lewis County or the community of Onalaska:
- The GNIS Codes ...
- The current system of identification is called the Geographic Names Information System (GNIS). The following GNIS codes relate to Onalaska:
- GNIS ID for Onalaska: 1524053
- GNIS ID for Lewis County: 1531927
- GNIS ID for State of Washington: 1779804
- Misc. Census Codes ...
- Onalaska is located in Census Region #4 (the West Region) and Division #9 (the Pacific Division).
- The US Postal Service ZIP Code ...
- While some people have used a ZIP code to identify a community, the purpose of the ZIP code was to make mail delivery more efficient by grouping addresses together. Although the ZIP Code doesn't specifically identify a community like Onalaska, it does identify addresses that are in (or near) Onalaska. It's important to remember that the boundaries of a ZIP Code can be changed, re-assigned or overlapped with other ZIP Codes.
- The ZIP code for Onalaska:98570<4>
- Census ZCTA Codes ...
- The US Census Bureau created statistical entities that they call ZIP Code Tabulation Areas (ZCTAs) and these ZCTAs are frequently confused with the ZIP codes that come from the US Postal Service (USPS).
- ZCTAs were first created for the 2000 Census and at that time, they were based upon the USPS ZIP codes. While largely covering the same areas, the boundaries of a ZCTA do not necessarily match the boundaries of a postal ZIP code with the same number. For example, while a postal ZIP code can cross a county or state line, a Census ZCTA can not. They should be treated as separate entities with no correlation between them.
For more information about the various Federal identification codes, please visit our Misc Page for Onalaska.
Other Roadside Stops ...
Find a Community located in Washington
About Lewis County
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of a website for Onalaska. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Lewis County: www.co.lewis.wa.us/
The official website for State of Washington: https://access.wa.gov/
The official website of the U.S. Board on Geographic Names (BGN)
The official website of the U.S. Geological Survey (USGS)
|<1>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'straight-line' (or point-to-point) distance. A straight line distance ignores obstructions like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line from Point A (ie- Onalaska) to Point B.If you need the driving distance (or directions), we recommend that you use one of the Mapping Services listed on our Map Page for Onalaska. Since we usually use Google Maps for our own planning, we've provided the following link for your convenience: Google Map and Driving Directions starting from OnalaskaOur distance measurements begin at a specific point in Onalaska. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 46.5756, Longitude: -122.7195 |
|<2>||While we're fans and frequent users of TripAdvisor, you should know that we're also members of the TripAdvisor affiliate program.|
|<3>||If you're interested in how the shape of Washington's counties, including Lewis, have changed over time, we recommend the Atlas of Historical County Boundaries.|
|<4>||When looking for a ZIP Code, whether Onalaska or elsewhere, it's always best to check the website of the United States Postal Service (USPS).|