Census Data for Ocean Park ...
As far as we can tell, Ocean Park has not been included in past Census counts, so there is no population information for this community.
While we don't have census information for Ocean Park, you might be interested in some nearby communities where we do:
- Long Beach [Pacific County]
- Ilwaco [Pacific County]
- South Bend [Pacific County]
- Hammond [Clatsop County]
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Hammond
- Hammond [Clatsop County] lies 20 miles [32.2 km]<1> to the south of Ocean Park
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Hammond have been provided by the GNIS.<3> The coordinates still need to be verified.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Hammond
- Jump to TripAdvisor's Tourism page for Hammond<2>
- Raymond [Pacific County]
- Warrenton [Clatsop County]
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Warrenton
- Warrenton [Clatsop County] lies 22 miles [35.4 km]<1> to the south of Ocean Park
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Warrenton have been provided by the GNIS.<3> The coordinates still need to be verified.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Warrenton
- Jump to TripAdvisor's Tourism page for Warrenton<2>
- Astoria [Clatsop County]
- Westport [Grays Harbor County]
- Continue List (107 more) ...
- Gearhart [Clatsop County]
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Gearhart
- Gearhart [Clatsop County] lies 32 miles [51.5 km]<1> to the south of Ocean Park
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Gearhart have been provided by the GNIS.<3> The coordinates still need to be verified.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Gearhart
- Jump to TripAdvisor's Tourism page for Gearhart<2>
- Seaside [Clatsop County]
- Cosmopolis [Grays Harbor County]
- Hoquiam [Grays Harbor County]
- Ocean Shores [Grays Harbor County]
- Aberdeen [Grays Harbor County]
- Pe Ell [Lewis County]
Pacific County ...
Ocean Park is located in Pacific County<4>.
For more information, please visit our Census Page for Pacific County.
Miscellaneous Information for Ocean Park ...
The Federal government has assigned various identifying codes to each community, county and state. At one time or another, the US Census Bureau has used one (or more) of the following identifiers when referring to either Pacific County or the community of Ocean Park:
- The GNIS Codes ...
- The current system of identification is called the Geographic Names Information System (GNIS). The following GNIS codes relate to Ocean Park:
- GNIS ID for Ocean Park: 1512524
- GNIS ID for Pacific County: 1513274
- GNIS ID for State of Washington: 1779804
- Misc. Census Codes ...
- Ocean Park is located in Census Region #4 (the West Region) and Division #9 (the Pacific Division).
- The US Postal Service ZIP Code ...
- While some people have used a ZIP code to identify a community, the purpose of the ZIP code was to make mail delivery more efficient by grouping addresses together. Although the ZIP Code doesn't specifically identify a community like Ocean Park, it does identify addresses that are in (or near) Ocean Park. It's important to remember that the boundaries of a ZIP Code can be changed, re-assigned or overlapped with other ZIP Codes.
- The ZIP code for Ocean Park:98640<5>
- Census ZCTA Codes ...
- The US Census Bureau created statistical entities that they call ZIP Code Tabulation Areas (ZCTAs) and these ZCTAs are frequently confused with the ZIP codes that come from the US Postal Service (USPS).
- ZCTAs were first created for the 2000 Census and at that time, they were based upon the USPS ZIP codes. While largely covering the same areas, the boundaries of a ZCTA do not necessarily match the boundaries of a postal ZIP code with the same number. For example, while a postal ZIP code can cross a county or state line, a Census ZCTA can not. They should be treated as separate entities with no correlation between them.
For more information about the various Federal identification codes, please visit our Misc Page for Ocean Park.
Other Roadside Stops ...
Find a Community in Washington
About Pacific County
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of a website for Ocean Park. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Pacific County: www.co.pacific.wa.us/
The official website for State of Washington: https://access.wa.gov/
The official website of the U.S. Board on Geographic Names (BGN)
The official website of the U.S. Geological Survey (USGS)
|<1>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'straight-line' distance. A straight line distance ignores obstructions like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line from Point A (ie- Ocean Park) to Point B.If you need the driving distance (or directions), we recommend that you use one of the Mapping Services listed on our Map Page for Ocean Park. Since we usually use Google Maps, we've provided the following link for your convenience: Google Map and Driving Directions starting from Ocean ParkOur distance measurements begin at a specific point in Ocean Park. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 46.4915, Longitude: -124.0500 |
|<2>||While we're fans and frequent users of TripAdvisor, you should know that we're also members of the TripAdvisor affiliate program.|
|<3>||The location has been supplied by the Geographic Names Information System - which is maintained by the U.S. Geological Survey (USGS). While these values should be definitive, we have found that accuracy can vary and you should double-check the location if accuracy is required.|
|<4>||If you're interested in how the shape of Washington's counties, including Pacific, have changed over time, we recommend the Atlas of Historical County Boundaries.|
|<5>||When looking for a ZIP Code, whether Ocean Park or elsewhere, it's always best to check the website of the United States Postal Service (USPS).|