Around Grapeview ...
The largest community within a 50 mile [80 km] radius is Seattle. It is located about 30 miles [48 km] to the northeast of Grapeview. Seattle has a population of 770,000 people.<1>.
The next largest community is Tacoma.
It is located about 19 miles [ km] to the east of Grapeview and has a population of 220,000 people.
The following is a sample of neighboring communities: Keep in mind that when we give a distance, it's a 'straight-line' distance .<2>
- Allyn [Mason County]
- Artondale [Pierce County]
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Artondale
- Artondale [Pierce County] lies 10 miles [16.1 km]<2> to the east of Grapeview
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Artondale have been provided by the GNIS.<4> The coordinates still need to be verified.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Artondale
- Bayshore [Mason County]
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Bayshore
- Bayshore [Mason County] lies 11 miles [17.7 km]<2> to the southwest of Grapeview
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Bayshore
- Belfair [Mason County]
- Burley [Kitsap County]
- Cromwell [Pierce County]
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Cromwell
- Cromwell [Pierce County] lies 10 miles [16.1 km]<2> to the east of Grapeview
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Cromwell
- Continue List (9 more) ...
- Fox Island [Pierce County]
- Herron Island [Pierce County]
- Home [Pierce County]
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Home
- Home [Pierce County] lies 5 miles [8 km]<2> to the southeast of Grapeview
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Home
- Lakebay [Pierce County]
- Longbranch [Pierce County]
- Rosedale [Pierce County]
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Rosedale
- Rosedale [Pierce County] lies 8 miles [12.9 km]<2> to the east of Grapeview
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Rosedale
- Tahuya [Mason County]
- Vaughn [Pierce County]
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Vaughn
- Vaughn [Pierce County] lies 3 miles [4.8 km]<2> to the east of Grapeview
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Vaughn
- Wauna [Pierce County]
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Wauna
- Wauna [Pierce County] lies 9 miles [14.5 km]<2> to the east of Grapeview
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Wauna
For more communities neighboring Grapeview, please visit our County-by-County Page for Grapeview.
Mason County ...
Grapeview is located in Mason County<5>.
The following counties adjoin and form the boundaries of Mason County: Grays Harbor, Jefferson, Kitsap, Pierce & Thurston. The eastern boundary of the county is on Pudget Sound.
Curious and Interesting Names Near Grapeview ...
It seems like there is always a nearby community with a name that seems interesting, maybe familiar or just catches our attention in some other way. We've collected some names which strike us as being curious or interesting. Our list can be found on the Tidbits & Trivia Page for Grapeview.
Airports Near Grapeview ...
When a trip includes a flight, we try to find an airport that best fits our travel plans.<6> To that purpose, we've assembled a list of that are relatively close to Grapeview and that information can be found on the Airports Page for Grapeview.
TripAdvisor Tourism Pages for Grapeview ...
Looking for more information about Grapeview? A good source is the TripAdvisor website and we always start with their TripAdvisor page for Grapeview. Their page will give you an overview and then additional links that will help you to find lodging, restaurants and attractions.
In addition to the TripAdvisor page for Grapeview, there are neighboring communities that also have TripAdvisor pages. A list of those communities can be found on our TripAdvisor Page for Grapeview.
Websites We Enjoy ...
When we're planning a trip, we like to check the following websites for sights, attractions and places to visit.
- For the State of Washington:
- TripAdvisor Links for:
- Also of Interest:
Other Roadside Stops ...
The Communities of Washington
About Mason County
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of a website for Grapeview. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Mason County: www.co.mason.wa.us/
The official website for State of Washington: https://access.wa.gov/
|<1>||Population counts have been provided by the U.S. Census Bureau. For more detail, please visit our Census Page for Grapeview.|
|<2>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'point-to-point' distance. A straight line distance ignores obstructions like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line from Point A (ie- Grapeview) to Point B.If you need the driving distance, we recommend that you use one of the Mapping Services listed on our Map Page for Grapeview. Since we usually use Google Maps for our own planning, we've provided the following link for your convenience: Google Map and Driving Directions starting from GrapeviewOur distance measurements begin at a specific point in Grapeview. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 47.3297, Longitude: -122.8358 |
|<3>||While we're fans and frequent users of TripAdvisor, you should know that we're also members of the TripAdvisor affiliate program.|
|<4>||The location has been supplied by the Geographic Names Information System - which is maintained by the U.S. Geological Survey (USGS). While these values should be definitive, we have found that accuracy can vary and you should double-check the location if accuracy is required.|
|<5>||If you're interested in how the shape of Washington's counties, including Mason, have changed over time, we recommend the Atlas of Historical County Boundaries.|
|<6>||When we are planning a trip (for example, to Grapeview), we usually look for the obvious: the choice of airlines that fly into the airport, the number of flights, the connections we have to make, which car rentals are available, etc. We also look for sights and attractions that we might find between any given airport and our destination - we do love exploring. We're willing to fly into a more distant airport if we can get the services and amenities that we like. Even though our choice of airport might be inconvenient to others, it usually gives us a better trip.|