Below are the newspapers that have been published in the vicinity of Clayton.
Our newspaper information for Clayton is based on data taken from the Chronicling America website. For more information, please see our description of the Chronicling America website.
The following list contains the names of 2 papers that were published in the immediate area of Clayton. In addition, the list contains another 98 papers that were published in the broader area that surrounded Clayton. In total, we've identified 100 papers within 39 miles [62.8 km]<1> of Clayton.
To keep this list from growing too long, not all of the papers have been listed. We have another list where all the papers have been listed in alphabetical order. The complete list can be found on the Extended Newspaper Page for Clayton.
Newspapers Published In Clayton ...
The following newspapers have been published in the immediate area of Clayton:
- Clayton Moose Bulletin (from 1928)
- The Clayton News-Letter (from 1912)
Newspapers Neighboring Clayton ...
The following newspapers were published within 39 miles [62.8 km]<1> of Clayton.
The papers have been grouped by the community in which they were published, with the communities listed in order of their distance from Clayton.
- Published In Deer Park [Spokane County] ...
- Deer Park Union Combined With Spokane County News (from 1953)
- Deer Park Union (from 1906)
- Tri-County Tribune (from 1987)
- Tri-County Tribune (from 1953)
- Published In Loon Lake [Stevens County] ...
- The Loon Lake Times (from 1910)
- Published In Springdale [Stevens County] ...
- The Springdale Reformer (from 1905)
- The Springdale Reporter (from 1924)
- The St. John Journal (from 1916)
- Published In Elk [Spokane County] ...
- The Elk Sentinel (from 1926)
- Continue List (14 more) ...
- Published In Little Falls [Lincoln County] ...
- Little Falls Gazette (from 1892)
- Published In Chewelah [Stevens County] ...
- Chewelah Recorder (from 1909)
- The Rambler (from 1936)
- Published In Wellpinit [Stevens County] ...
- Rawhide Press (from 19??)
- Published In Hillyard [Spokane County] ...
- Hillyard News
- The first year of publication is unknown, with the last issue in 1913
- Locate a copy thru WorldCat: OCLC 17643002
- Locate a copy thru the Library of Congress:
- Catalog Card for the Hillyard News
- Holdings for: LCCN SN88085597
- Published In Spokane [Spokane County] ...
- We know of 75 newspapers that have been published in the vicinity of Spokane. The list of those papers is too long to repeat here, but can be found on the Local Newspaper Page for Spokane
- We have an extended list that contains all the papers within 39 miles [62.8 km]<1> of Clayton. This extended list includes all the papers from Spokane. The list is sorted by the paper's name. This merged list can be found on the Extended Newspaper Page for Clayton
- Published In Reardan [Lincoln County] ...
- Reardan Gazette (from 1900)
- Reardan Record (from 1937)
- Published In Medical Lake [Spokane County] ...
- Medical Lake Enterprise (from 1922)
- Published In Hunters [Stevens County] ...
- Hunters Messenger (from 1919)
- The Hunters Leader (from 1914)
- Published In Priest River [Bonner County] ...
- Priest River Enterprise (from 1902)
- The Priest River Times (from 1914)
- Times Weekly (from 1987)
- Published In Rathdrum [Kootenai County] ...
- Kootenai Courier (from 1881)
- The Rathdrum Tribune (from 1903)
- The Silver Blade (from 1895)
- Published In Post Falls [Kootenai County] ...
- Post Falls Gazette (from 1889)
- Post Falls Tribune (from 1963)
- The Post Falls Advance (from 1905)
- The Post Falls Post (from 18??)
- Published In Cheney [Spokane County] ...
- Cheney Enterprise (from 1890)
- Cheney Sentinel (from 1882)
- The Cheney Independent (from 1926)
- Published In Davenport [Lincoln County] ...
- Davenport Chronicle (from 1898)
- Davenport Times-Tribune (from 1918)
- Davenport Tribune (from 1889)
- Lincoln County Times (from 1886)
- Published In Spangle [Spokane County] ...
- The Spangle Banner (from 1983)
Other Roadside Stops ...
Find a Community within Washington
About Stevens County
Off-the-Road Links ...
The official website for Chronicling America
Unfortunately, we don't know of an official website for Clayton. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Stevens County: www.co.stevens.wa.us/
The official website for State of Washington: https://access.wa.gov/
|<1>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'point-to-point' distance. A straight line distance ignores obstructions like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line drawn from Point A (ie- Clayton) to Point B.If you need the driving distance, we recommend that you use one of the Mapping Services listed on our Map Page for Clayton. Since we usually use Google Maps, we've provided the following link for your convenience: Google Map and Driving Directions starting from ClaytonOur distance measurements begin at a specific point in Clayton. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 47.9961, Longitude: -117.5596 |