Census Data for Brinnon ...
As far as we can tell, Brinnon has not been included in past Census counts, so there is no population information for this community.
While we don't have census information for Brinnon, you might be interested in some nearby communities where we do:
- Poulsbo [Kitsap County]
- Bremerton [Kitsap County]
- Port Orchard [Kitsap County]
- Bainbridge Island [Kitsap County]
- Woodway [Snohomish County]
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Woodway
- Woodway [Snohomish County] lies 24 miles [38.6 km]<1> to the east of Brinnon
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Woodway have been provided by the GNIS.<3> The coordinates still need to be verified.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Woodway
- Edmonds [Snohomish County]
- Seattle [King County]
- Shoreline [King County]
- Continue List (451 more) ...
- Gig Harbor [Pierce County]
- Lynnwood [Snohomish County]
- Mountlake Terrace [Snohomish County]
- Brier [Snohomish County]
- Burien [King County]
- Lake Forest Park [King County]
- Sequim [Clallam County]
Jefferson County ...
Brinnon is located in Jefferson County<4>.
For more information, please visit our Census Page for Jefferson County.
Miscellaneous Information for Brinnon ...
The Federal government has assigned various identifying codes to each community, county and state. At one time or another, the US Census Bureau has used one (or more) of the following identifiers when referring to either Jefferson County or the community of Brinnon:
- The GNIS Codes ...
- The current system of identification is called the Geographic Names Information System (GNIS). The following GNIS codes relate to Brinnon:
- GNIS ID for Brinnon: 1516959
- GNIS ID for Jefferson County: 1531936
- GNIS ID for State of Washington: 1779804
- Misc. Census Codes ...
- Brinnon is located in Census Region #4 (the West Region) and Division #9 (the Pacific Division).
- The US Postal Service ZIP Code ...
- While some people have used a ZIP code to identify a community, the purpose of the ZIP code was to make mail delivery more efficient by grouping addresses together. Although the ZIP Code doesn't specifically identify a community like Brinnon, it does identify addresses that are in (or near) Brinnon. It's important to remember that the boundaries of a ZIP Code can be changed, re-assigned or overlapped with other ZIP Codes.
- The ZIP code for Brinnon:98320<5>
- Census ZCTA Codes ...
- The US Census Bureau created statistical entities that they call ZIP Code Tabulation Areas (ZCTAs) and these ZCTAs are frequently confused with the ZIP codes that come from the US Postal Service (USPS).
- ZCTAs were first created for the 2000 Census and at that time, they were based upon the USPS ZIP codes. While largely covering the same areas, the boundaries of a ZCTA do not necessarily match the boundaries of a postal ZIP code with the same number. For example, while a postal ZIP code can cross a county or state line, a Census ZCTA can not. They should be treated as separate entities with no correlation between them.
For more information about the various Federal identification codes, please visit our Misc Page for Brinnon.
Other Roadside Stops ...
Find a Community located in Washington
About Jefferson County
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of a website for Brinnon. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Jefferson County: www.co.jefferson.wa.us/
The official website for State of Washington: https://access.wa.gov/
The official website of the U.S. Board on Geographic Names (BGN)
The official website of the U.S. Geological Survey (USGS)
|<1>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'straight-line' distance. A straight line distance ignores things like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line from Point A (ie- Brinnon) to Point B.If you need the driving distance, we recommend that you use one of the Mapping Services listed on our Map Page for Brinnon. Since we usually use Google Maps, we've provided the following link: Google Map and Driving Directions starting from BrinnonOur distance measurements begin at a specific point in Brinnon. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 47.6776, Longitude: -122.8999 |
|<2>||While we're fans and frequent users of TripAdvisor, you should know that we're also members of the TripAdvisor affiliate program.|
|<3>||The location has been supplied by the Geographic Names Information System - which is maintained by the U.S. Geological Survey (USGS). While these values should be definitive, we have found that accuracy can vary and you should double-check the location if accuracy is required.|
|<4>||If you're interested in how the shape of Washington's counties, including Jefferson, have changed over time, we recommend the Atlas of Historical County Boundaries.|
|<5>||When looking for a ZIP Code, whether Brinnon or elsewhere, it's always best to check the website of the United States Postal Service (USPS).|