Below are the newspapers that have been published in the vicinity of Stoddert.
Our newspaper information for Stoddert is based on data taken from the Chronicling America website. For more information, please see our description of the Chronicling America website.
We don't know of any newspapers that were published in the immediate area of Stoddert. That said, we do have a list of papers that were published in the broader area surrounding Stoddert. Our list contains 48 papers that were published within 24 miles [38.6 km]<1> of Stoddert.
Newspapers Neighboring Stoddert ...
The following newspapers were published within 24 miles [38.6 km] of Stoddert.
The papers have been grouped by the community in which they were published, with the communities listed in order of their distance from Stoddert.
- Published In Farmville [Prince Edward County] ...
- Dummy (from 1920)
- Farmville Chronicle (from 1833)
- Farmville Commonwealth (from 1872)
- Farmville Journal (from 1879)
- Farmville Journal (from 1848)
- Farmville Leader (from 1915)
- Farmville Weekly News (from 1869)
- The Appomattox Bulletin (from 1841)
- The Farmville Herald And Farmer-Leader (from 1934)
- The Farmville Herald (from 1890)
- The Farmville Herald (from 1957)
- The Farmville Mercury, And Official Advertiser For Prince Edward, Cumberland, Buckingham, Appomattox And Neighboring Counties (from 1873)
- The New Commonwealth (from 1870)
- The Rotunda (from 1920)
- The Tobacco Grower (from 1932)
- The Voice Of Prince Edward County (from 196?)
- Published In Cumberland [Cumberland County] ...
- Camp Messenger (from 1935)
- The Central Call (from 1915)
- The Voice Of 1367 (from 1939)
- Published In Hampden - Sydney [Prince Edward County] ...
- The Hampden-Sidney Tiger (from 1920)
- The Hampden-Sydney Tiger (from 1954)
- The Hampden-Sydney Tiger (from 1979)
- The Tiger (from 1933)
- The Tiger (from 1966)
- Published In Burkeville [Nottoway County] ...
- The South-side Sentinel (from 1872)
- Continue List (6 more) ...
- Published In Crewe [Nottoway County] ...
- The Chronicle (from 1958)
- The Crewe Chronicle (from 1935)
- The Crewe Chronicle (from 1966)
- The Crewe, Burkeville Journal (from 1959)
- The Lucky 13 (from 1936)
- The Nottoway Journal (from 1892)
- The Nottoway Record, The Amelia Farmer And The Southern Virginian (from 1927)
- The Nottoway Record, The Amelia Farmer (from 1922)
- The Nottoway Record (from 1915)
- The Nottoway Record (from 1930)
- Published In Dillwyn [Buckingham County] ...
- Camp Chatter (from 193?)
- The Buckingham News (from 1929)
- The Virginia Union Farmer (from 1918)
- Published In Amelia Court House [Amelia County] ...
- Amelia County Gazette (from 1935)
- Published In Buckingham [Buckingham County] ...
- The Informant (from 1987)
- Published In Blackstone [Nottoway County] ...
- Camp Pickett News (from 1942)
- The Blackstone Courier (from 1890)
- The New Era (from 1884)
- Published In Victoria [Lunenburg County] ...
- The Kenbridge-Victoria Dispatch (from 1933)
- The Kenbridge-Victoria Dispatch (from 1950)
- The Lunenburg Call (from 1913)
- The Victoria Dispatch (from 1940)
- The Victoria Dispatch (from 1924)
Other Roadside Stops ...
Find a Community in Virginia
About Cumberland County
Off-the-Road Links ...
The official website for Chronicling America
Unfortunately, we don't know of an official website for Stoddert. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for State of Virginia: https://www.virginia.gov/
|<1>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'straight-line' distance. A straight line distance ignores things like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line from Point A (ie- Stoddert) to Point B.|
Our distance measurements begin at a specific point in Stoddert. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 37.3504, Longitude: -78.2950 In this case, the coordinates for Stoddert have been provided by the Geographic Names Information System (GNIS).