Below are the newspapers that have been published in the vicinity of Southside Shores.
Our newspaper information for Southside Shores is based on data taken from the Chronicling America website. For more information, please see our description of the Chronicling America website.
We don't know of any newspapers that were published in the immediate area of Southside Shores. That said, we do have a list of papers that were published in the broader area surrounding Southside Shores. Our list contains 52 papers that were published within 21 miles [33.8 km]<1> of Southside Shores.
Newspapers Neighboring Southside Shores ...
The following newspapers were published within 21 miles [33.8 km] of Southside Shores.
The papers have been grouped by the community in which they were published, with the communities listed in order of their distance from Southside Shores.
- Published In Littleton [Halifax County] ...
- The Littleton Courier (from 1892)
- The Littleton News (from 1937)
- The Littleton Observer (from 1955)
- The Littleton Times (from 1905)
- The News Reporter (from 1896)
- The Times-Herald (from 1906)
- The True Reformer (from 1899)
- The True Reformer (from 1899)
- The Visitor (from 1902)
- The Warren-Halifax Times (from 1918)
- Published In Roanoke Rapids [Halifax County] ...
- Daily Herald (from 1949)
- Roanoke Rapids Daily Herald (from 1948)
- Roanoke Rapids Herald (from 1914)
- Published In Lawrenceville [Brunswick County] ...
- Brunswick Advocate (from 1874)
- Brunswick Gazette (from 1890)
- Brunswick Times-Gazette (from 192?)
- Dinwiddie County News (from 1927)
- The Brunswick Times (from 1910)
- The Trail And Scroll (from 193?)
- Published In Weldon [Halifax County] ...
- Railroad Ticket (from 1874)
- The N.C. Republican, And Civil Rights Advocate (from 1884)
- The North Carolina Patriot (from 185?)
- The Roanoke News (from 1867)
- The Semi-Weekly State (from 186?)
- The Weldon Leader (from 1900)
- The Weldon Patriot (from 185?)
- Continue List (4 more) ...
- Published In Warrenton [Warren County] ...
- Home Journal (from 188?)
- North-Carolina Messenger And Warrenton Patriotic Miscellany (from 180?)
- The Centennial (from 1876)
- The Indicator (from 1867)
- The Living Present (from 1869)
- The Record (from 1892)
- The Semi-Weekly News (from 1855)
- The Warren News (from 1878)
- The Warren Record (from 1917)
- The Warrenton Courier (from 1867)
- The Weekly News (from 1858)
- Warrenton (North-Carolina) Reporter (from 1824)
- Warrenton Gazette (from 1872)
- Warrenton Miscellaneous Newspapers (from 1824)
- Warrenton News (from 1850)
- Published In Emporia [Emporia City] ...
- Emporia Virginian (from 1892)
- Independent-Messenger (from 1919)
- The Greensville Mirror (from 1961)
- Virginia Farmer (from 1898)
- Published In Norlina [Warren County] ...
- The Norlina Headlight (from 1914)
- Published In Halifax [Halifax County] ...
- Halifax Compiler (from 1818)
- Halifax Minerva (from 1829)
- Roanoke Advocate And State Rights Banner (from 1833)
- Roanoke Advocate (from 1830)
- Roanoke Republican (from 1842)
- The North-Carolina Journal (from 1792)
Other Roadside Stops ...
Find a Community within Virginia
About Brunswick County
Off-the-Road Links ...
The official website for Chronicling America
Unfortunately, we don't know of an official website for Southside Shores. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for State of Virginia: https://www.virginia.gov/
|<1>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'straight-line' (or point-to-point) distance. A straight line distance ignores obstructions like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line drawn from Point A (ie- Southside Shores) to Point B.|
Our distance measurements begin at a specific point in Southside Shores. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 36.5513, Longitude: -77.8542 In this case, the coordinates for Southside Shores have been provided by the Geographic Names Information System (GNIS).