Around Claybrook ...
The largest community within a 50 mile [80 km] radius is Jackson. It is located about 12 miles [19 km] to the southwest of Claybrook. Jackson has a population of 67,400 people.<1>.
The next largest community is Johnson Ford.
It is located about 38 miles [ km] to the southeast of Claybrook and has a population of 65,800 people.
The following is a sample of nearby communities: Keep in mind that when we give a distance, it's a 'straight-line' distance .<2>
- Cedar Grove
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Cedar Grove
- Cedar Grove lies 7 miles [11.3 km]<2> to the north of Claybrook.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Cedar Grove
- Goat City
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Goat City
- Goat City lies 10 miles [16.1 km]<2> to the northwest of Claybrook.
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Goat City have been provided by the GNIS.<3> The coordinates still need to be verified.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Goat City
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Huron
- Huron lies 10 miles [16.1 km]<2> to the southeast of Claybrook.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Huron
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Medina
- Medina lies 12 miles [19.3 km]<2> to the northwest of Claybrook.
- Population from the 2020 Census: 4,379 people
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Medina have been provided by the GNIS.<3> The coordinates still need to be verified.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Medina
- Jump to TripAdvisor's Tourism page for Medina<4>
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Mifflin
- Mifflin lies 11 miles [17.7 km]<2> to the south of Claybrook.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Mifflin
- Continue List (6 more) ...
- Parkers Crossroads
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Sitka
- Sitka lies 12 miles [19.3 km]<2> to the northwest of Claybrook.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Sitka
- Spring Creek
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Spring Creek
- Spring Creek lies 4 miles [6.4 km]<2> to the northwest of Claybrook.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Spring Creek
- Three Way
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Three Way
- Three Way lies 13 miles [20.9 km]<2> to the west of Claybrook.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Three Way
- White Fern
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for White Fern
- White Fern lies 5 miles [8 km]<2> to the southeast of Claybrook.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on White Fern
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Whitthorne
- Whitthorne lies 13 miles [20.9 km]<2> to the north of Claybrook.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Whitthorne
For more communities neighboring Claybrook, please visit our County-by-County Page for Claybrook.
Madison County ...
Claybrook is located in Madison County<5>.
The following counties adjoin and form the boundaries of Madison County: Carroll, Chester, Crockett, Gibson, Hardeman, Haywood & Henderson.
Curious and Interesting Names Near Claybrook ...
It seems like there is always a nearby community with a name that seems interesting, maybe familiar or just catches our attention in some other way. We've collected some names which strike us as being curious or interesting. Our list can be found on the Tidbits & Trivia Page for Claybrook.
Airports Near Claybrook ...
When a trip includes a flight, we try to find an airport that best fits our travel plans.<6> To that purpose, we've assembled a list of that are relatively close to Claybrook and that information can be found on the Airports Page for Claybrook.
Websites We Enjoy ...
When we're planning a trip, we like to check the following websites for sights, attractions and places to visit.
- For the State of Tennessee:
- TripAdvisor Links for:
- Also of Interest:
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of a website for Claybrook. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Madison County: www.co.madison.tn.us/
The official website for State of Tennessee: https://www.tn.gov/
|<1>||Population counts have been provided by the U.S. Census Bureau. For more detail, please visit our Census Page for Claybrook.|
|<2>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'straight-line' distance. A straight line distance ignores things like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line from Point A (ie- Claybrook) to Point B.If you need the driving distance, we recommend that you use one of the Mapping Services listed on our Map Page for Claybrook. Since we usually use Google Maps, we've provided the following link for your convenience: Google Map and Driving Directions starting from ClaybrookOur distance measurements begin at a specific point in Claybrook. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 35.7125, Longitude: -88.6342 |
|<3>||The location has been supplied by the Geographic Names Information System - which is maintained by the U.S. Geological Survey (USGS). While these values should be definitive, we found that accuracy can vary and you should double-check the location if accuracy is required.|
|<4>||While we're fans and frequent users of TripAdvisor, you should know that we're also members of the TripAdvisor affiliate program.|
|<5>||If you're interested in how the shape of Tennessee's counties, including Madison, have changed over time, we recommend the Atlas of Historical County Boundaries.|
|<6>||When we are planning a trip (for example, to Claybrook), we usually look for the obvious: the choice of airlines that fly into the airport, the number of flights, the connections we have to make, which car rentals are available, etc. We also look for sights and attractions that we might find between any given airport and our destination - we do love exploring. We're willing to fly into a more distant airport if we can get the services and amenities that we like. Even though our choice of airport might be inconvenient to others, it usually gives us a better trip.|