List of Neighboring Cemeteries ...
Below are cemeteries that are in the vicinity of Whitkow (within 40 miles [64.4 km]<1>). The cemeteries are listed in alphabetical order.
The following cemeteries are located in .
- Battleford Cemetery
- Blue Bird Cemetery
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the Blue Bird Cemetery
- Note: We haven't been able to verify our GPS coordinates for the Blue Bird Cemetery. Although the coordinates have been estimated, they should be in the vicinity.<3>
- Blue Bird Cemetery lies 18 miles [29 km]<1> to the east of Whitkow.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Blue Bird Cemetery
- Bresaylor Cemetery
- Denholm Community Cemetery
- Glenbush Mennonite Brethren Cemetery
- Haralowka Cemetery
- Hoffnungsfeld Mennonite Cemetery
- Hoffnungsfelder / Field of Hope Cemetery
- Hyde Park Cemetery
- Jean Baptiste De La Salle / Delmas Cemetery
- Continue List ...
- Marlin Greek Orthodox Cemetery
- Mayfair Cemetery
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the Mayfair Cemetery
- Mayfair Cemetery lies 9 miles [14.5 km]<1> to the east of Whitkow.
- Mayfair Cemetery has also been known as:
- Mayfair Community Cemetery
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Mayfair Cemetery
- Meota Cemetery
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the Meota Cemetery
- The Meota Cemetery is a large cemetery that is located between<4> the communities of Metinota and Meota. The cemetery lies less than 2 miles<1> to the west of Metinota.More accurately, Meota Cemetery lies 24 miles [38.6 km] to the west of Whitkow.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Meota Cemetery
- Find-A-Grave: FAG ID #2567722<2>
- Mullingar Community Cemetery
- Mullingar Mennonite Cemetery
- North Battleford Municipal Cemetery
- Richard Cemetery
- Ruddell Cemetery
- St. Charles Oblate Cemetery
- St. Leon RC Cemetery
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the St. Leon RC Cemetery
- St. Leon RC Cemetery lies 29 miles [46.7 km]<1> to the northwest of Whitkow.
- St. Leon RC Cemetery has also been known as:
- St. Leon / Aquado Beach Cemetery
- Jump to Google Maps centered on St. Leon RC Cemetery
- St. Michaels Greek Orthodox Cemetery
- Spiritwood Cemetery
- Willowmoor Cemetery
- Woodlawn Memorial Gardens
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the Woodlawn Memorial Gardens
- The Woodlawn Memorial Gardens is located in the vicinity of BradaMore precisely, Woodlawn Memorial Gardens lies 20 miles [32.2 km]<1> to the southwest of Whitkow.
- Woodlawn Memorial Gardens has also been known as:
- Woodlawn Cemetery
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Woodlawn Memorial Gardens
- Find-A-Grave: FAG ID #2169528<2>
In Closing ...
If you know of any cemeteries that we are missing in the area of Whitkow, can you supply us with the name of the cemetery, its GPS location, whether the cemetery is still in use or if it is historic (ie- defunct, abandoned, etc.). If it applies, we would also like to learn of any past or alternate names that the cemetery has been known by.
If you don't know the GPS location (ie- the latitude/longitude) of a cemetery, please use our Map Page for Whitkow to determine the cemetery's position (the instructions for finding the latitude/longitude can be found below the map).
If you need information about a burial or interment, photos, transcripts, how to contact the cemetery or local authorities, please visit our list of websites on our Genealogy Helper Page for Whitkow.
Other Roadside Stops ...
Communities in Saskatchewan
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of an official website for Whitkow. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Province of Saskatchewan: www.saskatchewan.ca/
Looking for information about genealogy? These are excellent websites to start with when searching in and around the area of Whitkow:
Links at Cyndi's List:
for Province of Saskatchewan
Links at Family Search:
for Province of Saskatchewan
We have a longer, more detailed list of websites on our Genealogy Helper Page for Whitkow.
|<1>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'straight-line' distance. A straight line distance ignores things like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line from Point A (ie- Whitkow) to Point B.If you need the driving distance, we recommend that you use one of the Mapping Services listed on our Map Page for Whitkow. Since we usually use Google Maps, we've provided the following link for your convenience: Google Map and Driving Directions starting from WhitkowOur distance measurements begin at a specific point in Whitkow. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 52.9401, Longitude: -107.8663 |
|<2>||The Find-a-Grave website is an excellent research tool with information about a cemetery's location and interments. They also offer a forum for their members which can provide additional help. More information about Find-a-Grave can be found on their website: findagrave.com.|
|<3>||An 'estimated' location is one where we have been given GPS coordinates, but are unable to verify the accuracy of those coordinates. That said, we have some confidence that we have placed the marker near the actual location. A typical reason for being unable to verify a location is that it might be on private property or maybe historic and gone without an obvious trace.|
|<4>||To help visualize the location of the cemetery, we've drawn a straight line between the communities of Metinota and Meota. The cemetery can be found near that line and roughly halfway between the two communities. Remember that this is just an approximate location.|