List of Neighboring Cemeteries ...
Below are cemeteries that are in the vicinity of Reserve (within 40 miles [64.4 km]<1>). The cemeteries are listed in alphabetical order.
The following cemeteries are located in .
- Chechow Holy Spirit Ukrainian Cemetery
- Corpus Christi RC Cemetery
- Etoimamie Valley Cemetery
- Hazel Dell Cemetery
- Ketchen Poplar Grove Lutheran Cemetery
- Lintlaw Community Cemetery
- Muchowko / Holick Cemetery
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the Muchowko / Holick Cemetery
- Note: We haven't been able to verify our GPS coordinates for the Muchowko / Holick Cemetery. Although the coordinates have been estimated, they should be in the vicinity.<2>
- Muchowko / Holick Cemetery lies 29 miles [46.7 km]<1> to the south of Reserve.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Muchowko / Holick Cemetery
- North Prairie Lutheran Cemetery
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the North Prairie Lutheran Cemetery
- North Prairie Lutheran Cemetery lies 28 miles [45.1 km]<1> to the south of Reserve.
- North Prairie Lutheran Cemetery has also been known as:
- North Prairie Lutheran / Hinchcliffe Cemetery
- Jump to Google Maps centered on North Prairie Lutheran Cemetery
- Preeceville Community Cemetery
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the Preeceville Community Cemetery
- The Preeceville Community Cemetery is located outside and to the south of Preeceville.More precisely, Preeceville Community Cemetery lies 35 miles [56.3 km]<1> to the south of Reserve.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Preeceville Community Cemetery
- St. Mary's of Buchard Ukrainian Cemetery
- Continue List ...
- St. Patrick's RC Cemetery
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the St. Patrick's RC Cemetery
- The St. Patrick's RC Cemetery is located outside and to the northeast of Sturgis.More accurately, St. Patrick's RC Cemetery lies 36 miles [57.9 km]<1> to the south of Reserve.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on St. Patrick's RC Cemetery
- Sturgis & District Cemetery
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the Sturgis & District Cemetery
- The Sturgis & District Cemetery is located outside and to the northwest of Sturgis.To be precise, Sturgis & District Cemetery lies 36 miles [57.9 km]<1> to the south of Reserve.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Sturgis & District Cemetery
- Ukrainian Catholic Cemetery
- Woodlight / Borszczow Cemetery
In Closing ...
If you know of any cemeteries that we are missing in the area of Reserve, can you supply us with the name of the cemetery, its GPS location, whether the cemetery is still in use or if it is historic (ie- defunct, abandoned, etc.). If it applies, we would also like to learn of any past or alternate names that the cemetery has been known by.
If you don't know the GPS location (ie- the latitude/longitude) of a cemetery, please use our Map Page for Reserve to determine the cemetery's position (the instructions for finding the latitude/longitude can be found below the map).
If you need information about a burial or interment, photos, transcripts, how to contact the cemetery or local authorities, please visit our list of websites on our Genealogy Helper Page for Reserve.
Other Roadside Stops ...
Find a Community located in Saskatchewan
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of an official website for Reserve. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Province of Saskatchewan: www.saskatchewan.ca/
Looking for information about genealogy? These are excellent websites to visit when searching in and around the area of Reserve:
Links at Cyndi's List:
for Province of Saskatchewan
Links at Family Search:
for Province of Saskatchewan
We have a longer, more detailed list of websites on our Genealogy Helper Page for Reserve.
|<1>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'straight-line' (or point-to-point) distance. A straight line distance ignores things like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line from Point A (ie- Reserve) to Point B.If you need the driving distance, we recommend that you use one of the Mapping Services listed on our Map Page for Reserve. Since we usually use Google Maps for our own planning, we've provided the following link for your convenience: Google Map and Driving Directions starting from ReserveOur distance measurements begin at a specific point in Reserve. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 52.4698, Longitude: -102.6452 |
|<2>||An 'estimated' location is one where we have been given GPS coordinates, but are unable to verify the accuracy of those coordinates. That said, we have some confidence that we have placed the marker near the actual location. A typical reason for being unable to verify a location is that it might be on private property or maybe historic and gone without an obvious trace.|