Welcome to Ralph ...
Ralph is 190 feet [58 m] above sea level.<1>.
Time Zone: Ralph lies in the Central Standard Time Zone (CST) and does not observe daylight saving time. The time zone in French: CST- Heure Normale du Centre (HNC).
Note: If you leave Ralph and travel south, you will leave Central Standard Time and cross into the Central Time Zone (CST/CDT). In addition, you will be moving from an area that does not observe daylight saving time to one that does.
Telephone area codes for Ralph: (306) and (639)<2>
The Canadian Postal Code for Ralph: S0C<3>
Communities Also Named Ralph ...
Using our Gazetteer, we have found that there are 14 communities that are also named Ralph - they are located in Alabama, Arkansas (2), California, Georgia, Kentucky, Maryland, Michigan, North Carolina, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, South Dakota and West Virginia.
For more information, see our Tidbits & Trivia Page for Ralph.
Communities near Ralph ...
We have created a list of 10 communities that are near Ralph.
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for McTaggart
- McTaggart lies 9 miles [14.5 km]<4> to the northwest of Ralph
- Jump to Google Maps centered on McTaggart
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Halbrite
- Halbrite lies 8 miles [12.9 km]<4> to the southeast of Ralph
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Halbrite
- Continue List (6 more) ...
- North Weyburn
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for North Weyburn
- North Weyburn lies 9 miles [14.5 km]<4> to the northwest of Ralph
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for North Weyburn came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<6>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on North Weyburn
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Griffin
- Griffin lies 13 miles [20.9 km]<4> to the northeast of Ralph
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Griffin
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Goodwater
- Goodwater lies 12 miles [19.3 km]<4> to the south of Ralph
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Goodwater
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Hume
- Hume lies 7 miles [11.3 km]<4> to the northeast of Ralph
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Hume
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Colgate
- Colgate lies 15 miles [24.1 km]<4> to the southwest of Ralph
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Colgate
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Innes
- Innes lies 15 miles [24.1 km]<4> to the east of Ralph
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Innes
TripAdvisor Tourism Pages for Ralph ...
Looking for more information about Ralph? A wonderful source is the TripAdvisor website. We always start with the TripAdvisor Tourism page, where you can read an overview with links that will help you find lodging, restaurants and attractions.
While we are unaware of a Tourism page that is specific to Ralph, there are neighboring communities that do have Tourism pages. A map of those communities can be found with our TripAdvisor Page for Ralph.
Other Roadside Stops ...
Search for a Saskatchewan Community
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of a website for Ralph. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Province of Saskatchewan: www.saskatchewan.ca/
|<1>||The elevation is an estimate for the area around Ralph - it will be higher in some places and lower in others.|
|<2>||Area code (639) is an overlay for area code (306).|
|<3>||The Canadian Postal Code consists of 6 characters, where the first three characters are the 'Forward Sortation Area (FSA)', with the last three characters being the 'Local Delivery Unit (LDU)'. In the case of Ralph, we provide only the FSA and not the LDU. The Canadian Postal Codes were created as a way of grouping addresses to make delivery more efficient. So keep in mind that any given Postal Code is only 'loosely' associated with a community (such as Ralph). The boundaries of the Postal Code can be changed, re-assigned, eliminated or overlapped with other Postal Codes. When looking for a Postal Code, whether Ralph or elsewhere, it's always best to check the website of the Canada Post / Postes Canada.|
|<4>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'straight-line' distance. A straight line distance ignores things like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line from Point A (ie- Ralph) to Point B.If you need the driving distance, we recommend that you use one of the Mapping Services listed on our Map Page for Ralph. Since we usually use Google Maps for our own planning, we've provided the following link: Google Map and Driving Directions starting from RalphOur distance measurements begin at a specific point in Ralph. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 49.5749, Longitude: -103.6895 |
|<5>||While we're fans and frequent users of TripAdvisor, you should know that we're also members of the TripAdvisor affiliate program.|
|<6>||If we have found a location and have questions about the accuracy of our information, we will simply say that the marker is 'in the vicinity'. We are not confident about the location and the position of our marker is only a rough guide. If we have too many doubts about the location, we will not include it in our database.|