Welcome to Rabbit Lake ...
A typical abbreviation for Rabbit Lake: Rabbit Lk.
The village of Rabbit Lake is 2,400 feet [732 m] above sea level.<1> In other words, the elevation of Rabbit Lake is about ½ mile above sea level.
Time Zone: Rabbit Lake lies in the Central Standard Time Zone (CST) and does not observe daylight saving time. The time zone in French: CST- Heure Normale du Centre (HNC).
Area codes for Rabbit Lake: (306) and (639)<2>
The Canadian Postal Code for Rabbit Lake: S0M<3>
Communities near Rabbit Lake ...
We have created a list of 10 communities that are near Rabbit Lake.
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Medstead
- Medstead lies 16 miles [25.7 km]<4> to the northwest of Rabbit Lake.
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Medstead came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<6>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Medstead
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Mayfair
- Mayfair lies 13 miles [20.9 km]<4> to the southeast of Rabbit Lake.
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Mayfair came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<6>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Mayfair
- Spruce Bay
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Spruce Bay
- Spruce Bay lies 5 miles [8 km]<4> to the northeast of Rabbit Lake.
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Spruce Bay came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<6>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Spruce Bay
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Mullingar
- Mullingar lies 5 miles [8 km]<4> to the southeast of Rabbit Lake.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Mullingar
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Sandwith
- Sandwith lies 9 miles [14.5 km]<4> to the west of Rabbit Lake.
- Note: We haven't been able to verify our GPS coordinates for Sandwith. Although the coordinates have been estimated, they should be in the vicinity.<7>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Sandwith
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Glenbush
- Glenbush lies 12 miles [19.3 km]<4> to the northwest of Rabbit Lake.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Glenbush
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Whitkow
- Whitkow lies 14 miles [22.5 km]<4> to the south of Rabbit Lake.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Whitkow
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Bapaume
- Bapaume lies 17 miles [27.4 km]<4> to the north of Rabbit Lake.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Bapaume
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Alticane
- Alticane lies 20 miles [32.2 km]<4> to the southeast of Rabbit Lake.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Alticane
TripAdvisor Tourism Pages for Rabbit Lake ...
Looking for more information about Rabbit Lake? A wonderful source is the TripAdvisor website. We always start with the TripAdvisor Tourism page, where you can read an overview with links that will help you find lodging, restaurants and attractions.
While we are unaware of a Tourism page that is specific to Rabbit Lake, there are neighboring communities that do have Tourism pages. A map of those communities can be found with our TripAdvisor Page for Rabbit Lake.
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of a website for Rabbit Lake. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Province of Saskatchewan: www.saskatchewan.ca/
|<1>||The elevation is an estimate for the area around Rabbit Lake - it will be higher in some places and lower in others.|
|<2>||Area code (639) is an overlay for area code (306).|
|<3>||The Canadian Postal Code consists of 6 characters, where the first three characters are the 'Forward Sortation Area (FSA)', with the last three characters being the 'Local Delivery Unit (LDU)'. The Canadian Postal Codes were created as a way of grouping addresses to make delivery more efficient. So keep in mind that any given Postal Code is only 'loosely' associated with a community (such as Rabbit Lake). The boundaries of the Postal Code can be changed, re-assigned, eliminated or overlapped with other Postal Codes. When looking for a Postal Code, whether Rabbit Lake or elsewhere, it's always best to check the website of the Canada Post / Postes Canada.|
|<4>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'point-to-point' distance. A straight line distance ignores obstructions like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line from Point A (ie- Rabbit Lake) to Point B.If you need the driving distance, we recommend that you use one of the Mapping Services listed on our Map Page for Rabbit Lake. Since we usually use Google Maps, we've provided the following link for your convenience: Google Map and Driving Directions starting from Rabbit LakeOur distance measurements begin at a specific point in Rabbit Lake. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 53.1423, Longitude: -107.7676 |
|<5>||While we're fans and frequent users of TripAdvisor, you should know that we're also members of the TripAdvisor affiliate program.|
|<6>||If we found a location and have questions about the accuracy of our information, we will simply say that the marker is 'in the vicinity'. We are not confident about the location and the position of our marker is only a rough guide. If we have too many doubts about the location, we will not include it in our database.|
|<7>||An 'estimated' location is one where we have been given GPS coordinates, but are unable to verify the accuracy of those coordinates. That said, we have some confidence that we have placed the marker near the actual location. A typical reason for being unable to verify a location is that it might be on private property or maybe historic and gone without an obvious trace.|