List of Neighboring Cemeteries ...
Below are cemeteries that are in the vicinity of Outlook (within 40 miles [64.4 km]<1>). The cemeteries are listed in alphabetical order.
The following cemeteries are located in .
- Bethlehem Cemetery
- Dinsmore Cemetery
- Donavon Cemetery
- Fertile Valley Cemetery
- Hanley Cemetery
- Hanley Mennonite Church Cemetery
- Harris Cemetery
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the Harris Cemetery
- Harris Cemetery lies 28 miles [45.1 km]<1> to the northwest of Outlook.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Harris Cemetery
- Haultain Trinity Lutheran Cemetery
- Highland Cemetery
- Hillcrest Cemetery
- Continue List ...
- Hillside Gardens Cemetery
- Holt - Mosten Cemetery
- Immanuel Lutheran Cemetery
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the Immanuel Lutheran Cemetery
- Immanuel Lutheran Cemetery lies 35 miles [56.3 km]<1> to the east of Outlook.
- Immanuel Lutheran Cemetery has also been known as:
- Emmanuel Lutheran Cemetery
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Immanuel Lutheran Cemetery
- Kenaston Cemetery
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the Kenaston Cemetery
- The Kenaston Cemetery is located outside and to the northeast of Kenaston.Kenaston Cemetery lies 34 miles [54.7 km]<1> to the east of Outlook.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Kenaston Cemetery
- Lakeview Cemetery
- Metis Round Prairie Cemetery
- Pleasant Point Cemetery
- St. Ambrose Cemetery
- St. Andrews's Cemetery
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the St. Andrews's Cemetery
- The St. Andrews's Cemetery is located outside and to the northeast of Kenaston.Stated another way, St. Andrews's Cemetery lies 34 miles [54.7 km]<1> to the east of Outlook.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on St. Andrews's Cemetery
- Saskatchewan River Cemetery
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the Saskatchewan River Cemetery
- Note: We haven't been able to verify our GPS coordinates for the Saskatchewan River Cemetery. Although the coordinates have been estimated, they should be in the vicinity.<3>
- Saskatchewan River Cemetery lies 7 miles [11.3 km]<1> to the northeast of Outlook.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Saskatchewan River Cemetery
- Spring Creek Lutheran Cemetery
- Zealandia Cemetery
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the Zealandia Cemetery
- The Zealandia Cemetery is located outside and to the south of Zealandia.To be more accurate, Zealandia Cemetery lies 30 miles [48.3 km]<1> to the west of Outlook.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Zealandia Cemetery
In Closing ...
If you know of any cemeteries that we are missing in the area of Outlook, can you supply us with the name of the cemetery, its GPS location, whether the cemetery is still in use or if it is historic (ie- defunct, abandoned, etc.). If it applies, we would also like to learn of any past or alternate names that the cemetery has been known by.
If you don't know the GPS location (ie- the latitude/longitude) of a cemetery, please use our Map Page for Outlook to determine the cemetery's position (the instructions for finding the latitude/longitude can be found below the map).
If you need information about a burial or interment, photos, transcripts, how to contact the cemetery or local authorities, please visit our list of websites on our Genealogy Helper Page for Outlook.
Other Roadside Stops ...
Find a Community within Saskatchewan
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of an official website for Outlook. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Province of Saskatchewan: www.saskatchewan.ca/
Need help with your genealogy? We recommend a visit to these websites when searching in and around the area of Outlook:
Links at Cyndi's List:
for Province of Saskatchewan
Links at Family Search:
for Province of Saskatchewan
We have a longer, more detailed list of websites on our Genealogy Helper Page for Outlook.
|<1>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'straight-line' distance. A straight line distance ignores things like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line drawn from Point A (ie- Outlook) to Point B.If you need the driving distance, we recommend that you use one of the Mapping Services listed on our Map Page for Outlook. Since we usually use Google Maps, we've provided the following link for your convenience: Google Map and Driving Directions starting from OutlookOur distance measurements begin at a specific point in Outlook. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 51.4881, Longitude: -107.0585 |
|<2>||The Find-a-Grave website is an excellent research tool with information about a cemetery's location and interments. They also offer a forum for their members which can provide additional help. More information about Find-a-Grave can be found on their website: findagrave.com.|
|<3>||An 'estimated' location is one where we have been given GPS coordinates, but are unable to verify the accuracy of those coordinates. That said, we have some confidence that we have placed the marker near the actual location. A typical reason for being unable to verify a location is that it might be on private property or maybe historic and gone without an obvious trace.|