Welcome to Otosquen ...
Otosquen is 190 feet [58 m] above sea level.<1>.
Time Zone: Otosquen lies in the Central Standard Time Zone (CST) and does not observe daylight saving time. The time zone in French: CST- Heure Normale du Centre (HNC).
Note: If you travel east from Otosquen, you will leave Central Standard Time and cross into the Central Time Zone (CST/CDT). In addition, you will be moving from an area that does not observe daylight saving time to one that does.
Telephone area codes for Otosquen: (306) & (639)<2>
Communities near Otosquen ...
We have created a list of 7 communities that are near Otosquen.
- Mountain Cabin
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Mountain Cabin
- Mountain Cabin lies 21 miles [33.8 km]<3> to the north of Otosquen
- Note: We haven't been able to verify our GPS coordinates for Mountain Cabin. Although the coordinates have been estimated, they should be in the vicinity.<4>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Mountain Cabin
- Smoky Ridge
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Smoky Ridge
- Smoky Ridge lies 24 miles [38.6 km]<3> to the south of Otosquen
- Note: We haven't been able to verify our GPS coordinates for Smoky Ridge. Although the coordinates have been estimated, they should be in the vicinity.<4>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Smoky Ridge
- Ruby Beach
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Ruby Beach
- Ruby Beach lies 26 miles [41.8 km]<3> to the southwest of Otosquen
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Ruby Beach
- Pakwaw Lake
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Pakwaw Lake
- Pakwaw Lake lies 28 miles [45.1 km]<3> to the northwest of Otosquen
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Pakwaw Lake
- Continue List (3 more) ...
- Smoking Tent - Historic
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Smoking Tent
- Smoking Tent was located 29 miles [46.7 km]<3> to the south of Otosquen
- Hudson Bay
- Carrot River 29A
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Carrot River 29A
- Carrot River 29A lies 38 miles [61.2 km]<3> to the west of Otosquen
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Carrot River 29A came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<6>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Carrot River 29A
TripAdvisor Tourism Pages for Otosquen ...
Looking for more information about Otosquen? A wonderful source is the TripAdvisor website. We always start with the TripAdvisor Tourism page, where you can read an overview with links that will help you find lodging, restaurants and attractions.
While we are unaware of a Tourism page that is specific to Otosquen, there are neighboring communities that do have Tourism pages. A map of those communities can be found with our TripAdvisor Page for Otosquen.
Other Roadside Stops ...
Index of Cities, Towns and Villages for Saskatchewan
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of a website for Otosquen. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Province of Saskatchewan: www.saskatchewan.ca/
|<1>||The elevation is an estimate for the area around Otosquen - it will be higher in some places and lower in others.|
|<2>||Area code (639) is an overlay for area code (306).|
|<3>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'point-to-point' distance. A straight line distance ignores things like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line from Point A (ie- Otosquen) to Point B.|
Our distance measurements begin at a specific point in Otosquen. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 53.2833, Longitude: -102.0167
|<4>||An 'estimated' location is one where we have been given GPS coordinates, but are unable to verify the accuracy of those coordinates. That said, we have some confidence that we have placed the marker near the actual location. A typical reason for being unable to verify a location is that it might be on private property or maybe historic and gone without an obvious trace.|
|<5>||While we're fans and frequent users of TripAdvisor, you should know that we're also members of the TripAdvisor affiliate program.|
|<6>||If we have found a location and have questions about the accuracy of our information, we will simply say that the marker is 'in the vicinity'. We are not confident about the location and the position of our marker is only a rough guide. If we have too many doubts about the location, we will not include it in our database.|