Welcome to McMahon ...
McMahon is 190 feet [58 m] above sea level.<1>.
Time Zone: McMahon lies in the Central Standard Time Zone (CST) and does not observe daylight saving time. The time zone in French: CST- Heure Normale du Centre (HNC).
Telephone area codes for McMahon: (306) and (639)<2>
Communities Also Named McMahon ...
Using our Gazetteer, we have found that there are 2 communities that are also named McMahon - they are located in Oklahoma and Pennsylvania.
For more information, see our Tidbits & Trivia Page for McMahon.
Communities near McMahon ...
We have created a list of 10 communities that are near McMahon.
- Swift Current
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Waldeck
- Waldeck lies 19 miles [30.6 km]<3> to the north of McMahon
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Waldeck
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Vanguard
- Vanguard lies 16 miles [25.7 km]<3> to the southeast of McMahon
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Vanguard
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Wymark
- Wymark lies 8 miles [12.9 km]<3> to the west of McMahon
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Wymark
- Continue List (6 more) ...
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Neville
- Neville lies 8 miles [12.9 km]<3> to the south of McMahon
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Neville
- Darlings Beach
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Darlings Beach
- Darlings Beach lies 18 miles [29 km]<3> to the west of McMahon
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Darlings Beach came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<5>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Darlings Beach
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Schoenfeld
- Schoenfeld lies 6 miles [9.7 km]<3> to the west of McMahon
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Schoenfeld
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Blumenhof
- Blumenhof lies 7 miles [11.3 km]<3> to the southwest of McMahon
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Blumenhof
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Schantzenfeld
- Schantzenfeld lies 9 miles [14.5 km]<3> to the west of McMahon
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Schantzenfeld
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Springfeld
- Springfeld lies 9 miles [14.5 km]<3> to the northwest of McMahon
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Springfeld
TripAdvisor Tourism Pages for McMahon ...
Looking for more information about McMahon? A wonderful source is the TripAdvisor website. We always start with the TripAdvisor Tourism page, where you can read an overview with links that will help you find lodging, restaurants and attractions.
While we are unaware of a Tourism page that is specific to McMahon, there are neighboring communities that do have Tourism pages. A map of those communities can be found with our TripAdvisor Page for McMahon.
Other Roadside Stops ...
Communities in Saskatchewan
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of a website for McMahon. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Province of Saskatchewan: www.saskatchewan.ca/
|<1>||The elevation is an estimate for the area around McMahon - it will be higher in some places and lower in others.|
|<2>||Area code (639) is an overlay for area code (306).|
|<3>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'straight-line' distance. A straight line distance ignores obstructions like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line drawn from Point A (ie- McMahon) to Point B.If you need the driving distance (or directions), we recommend that you use one of the Mapping Services listed on our Map Page for McMahon. Since we usually use Google Maps, we've provided the following link for your convenience: Google Map and Driving Directions starting from McMahonOur distance measurements begin at a specific point in McMahon. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 50.0833, Longitude: -107.5500 |
|<4>||While we're fans and frequent users of TripAdvisor, you should know that we're also members of the TripAdvisor affiliate program.|
|<5>||If we have found a location and have questions about the accuracy of our information, we will simply say that the marker is 'in the vicinity'. We are not confident about the location and the position of our marker is only a rough guide. If we have too many doubts about the location, we will not include it in our database.|