Welcome to Mazenod ...
The village of Mazenod is 2,320 feet [707 m] above sea level.<1> In other words, the elevation of Mazenod is about ½ mile above sea level.
Time Zone: Mazenod lies in the Central Standard Time Zone (CST) and does not observe daylight saving time. The time zone in French: CST- Heure Normale du Centre (HNC).
Area codes for Mazenod: (306) and (639)<2>
The Canadian Postal Code for Mazenod: S0H<3>
Communities near Mazenod ...
We have created a list of 10 communities that are near Mazenod.
- Continue List (6 more) ...
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Limerick
- Limerick lies 14 miles [22.5 km]<4> to the south of Mazenod
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Limerick
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Congress
- Congress lies 11 miles [17.7 km]<4> to the southeast of Mazenod
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Congress
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Palmer
- Palmer lies 6 miles [9.7 km]<4> to the west of Mazenod
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Palmer
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Vantage
- Vantage lies 8 miles [12.9 km]<4> to the east of Mazenod
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Vantage
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Ardill
- Ardill lies 16 miles [25.7 km]<4> to the east of Mazenod
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Ardill came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<6>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Ardill
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Melaval
- Melaval lies 15 miles [24.1 km]<4> to the southwest of Mazenod
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Melaval
TripAdvisor Tourism Pages for Mazenod ...
Looking for more information about Mazenod? A wonderful source is the TripAdvisor website. We always start with the TripAdvisor Tourism page, where you can read an overview with links that will help you find lodging, restaurants and attractions.
While we are unaware of a Tourism page that is specific to Mazenod, there are neighboring communities that do have Tourism pages. A map of those communities can be found with our TripAdvisor Page for Mazenod.
Other Roadside Stops ...
Search for a Saskatchewan Community
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of a website for Mazenod. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Province of Saskatchewan: www.saskatchewan.ca/
|<1>||The elevation is an estimate for the area around Mazenod - it will be higher in some places and lower in others.|
|<2>||Area code (639) is an overlay for area code (306).|
|<3>||The Canadian Postal Code consists of 6 characters, where the first three characters are the 'Forward Sortation Area (FSA)', with the last three characters being the 'Local Delivery Unit (LDU)'. The Canadian Postal Codes were created as a way of grouping addresses to make delivery more efficient. So keep in mind that any given Postal Code is only 'loosely' associated with a community (such as Mazenod). The boundaries of the Postal Code can be changed, re-assigned, eliminated or overlapped with other Postal Codes. When looking for a Postal Code, whether Mazenod or elsewhere, it's always best to check the website of the Canada Post / Postes Canada.|
|<4>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'point-to-point' distance. A straight line distance ignores obstructions like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line drawn from Point A (ie- Mazenod) to Point B.If you need the driving distance (or directions), we recommend that you use one of the Mapping Services listed on our Map Page for Mazenod. Since we usually use Google Maps for our own planning, we've provided the following link for your convenience: Google Map and Driving Directions starting from MazenodOur distance measurements begin at a specific point in Mazenod. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 49.8599, Longitude: -106.2139 |
|<5>||While we're fans and frequent users of TripAdvisor, you should know that we're also members of the TripAdvisor affiliate program.|
|<6>||If we have found a location and have questions about the accuracy of our information, we will simply say that the marker is 'in the vicinity'. We are not confident about the location and the position of our marker is only a rough guide. If we have too many doubts about the location, we will not include it in our database.|