Welcome to Ituna ...
The town of Ituna is 2,260 feet [689 m] above sea level.<1> In other words, the elevation of Ituna is about ½ mile above sea level.
Time Zone: Ituna lies in the Central Standard Time Zone (CST) and does not observe daylight saving time. The time zone in French: CST- Heure Normale du Centre (HNC).
Area codes for Ituna: (306) and (639)<2>
The Canadian Postal Code for Ituna: S0A<3>
Adding Ituna to Our Gazetteer ...
As we work on our Gazetteer, we occasionally find mention of a community that is new to us. When we find such a community, we add it to our Gazetteer with the hope of adding more information in the future.
Our notes show that the earliest dated mention that we've found for Ituna was on a map titled Road Map for Manitoba and Saskatchewan (from Shell Oil, 1956).
For more details about the above, see References and Mentions for Ituna on our Genealogy Page.
Communities Also Named Ituna ...
Using our Gazetteer, we have found another community named Ituna - it's located in Oklahoma.
For more information, see our Tidbits & Trivia Page for Ituna.
Communities near Ituna ...
We have created a list of 10 communities that are near Ituna.
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Kelliher
- Kelliher lies 12 miles [19.3 km]<4> to the northwest of Ituna
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Kelliher
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Hubbard
- Hubbard lies 8 miles [12.9 km]<4> to the south of Ituna
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Hubbard came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<5>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Hubbard
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Goodeve
- Goodeve lies 15 miles [24.1 km]<4> to the southeast of Ituna
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Goodeve
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Fenwood
- Fenwood lies 18 miles [29 km]<4> to the southeast of Ituna
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Fenwood came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<5>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Fenwood
- Continue List (6 more) ...
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Leross
- Leross lies 17 miles [27.4 km]<4> to the northwest of Ituna
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Leross
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Parkview
- Parkview lies 16 miles [25.7 km]<4> to the northeast of Ituna
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Parkview came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<5>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Parkview
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Jasmin
- Jasmin lies 7 miles [11.3 km]<4> to the northwest of Ituna
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Jasmin
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Fitzmaurice
- Fitzmaurice lies 19 miles [30.6 km]<4> to the northeast of Ituna
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Fitzmaurice
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Jedburgh
- Jedburgh lies 23 miles [37 km]<4> to the northeast of Ituna
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Jedburgh
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Lestock
- Lestock lies 23 miles [37 km]<4> to the northwest of Ituna
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Lestock
TripAdvisor Tourism Pages for Ituna ...
Looking for more information about Ituna? A wonderful source is the TripAdvisor website. We always start with the TripAdvisor Tourism page, where you can read an overview with links that will help you find lodging, restaurants and attractions.
In addition to the Tourism page for Ituna, there are neighboring communities that also have Tourism pages. More information about those communities can be found on our TripAdvisor Page for Ituna.
Other Roadside Stops ...
Search for a Saskatchewan Community
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of a website for Ituna. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Province of Saskatchewan: www.saskatchewan.ca/
|<1>||The elevation is an estimate for the area around Ituna - it will be higher in some places and lower in others.|
|<2>||Area code (639) is an overlay for area code (306).|
|<3>||The Canadian Postal Code consists of 6 characters, where the first three characters are the 'Forward Sortation Area (FSA)', with the last three characters being the 'Local Delivery Unit (LDU)'. The Canadian Postal Codes were created as a way of grouping addresses to make delivery more efficient. So keep in mind that any given Postal Code is only 'loosely' associated with a community (such as Ituna). The boundaries of the Postal Code can be changed, re-assigned, eliminated or overlapped with other Postal Codes. When looking for a Postal Code, whether Ituna or elsewhere, it's always best to check the website of the Canada Post / Postes Canada.|
|<4>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'point-to-point' distance. A straight line distance ignores things like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line from Point A (ie- Ituna) to Point B.If you need the driving distance (or directions), we recommend that you use one of the Mapping Services listed on our Map Page for Ituna. Since we usually use Google Maps for our own planning, we've provided the following link for your convenience: Google Map and Driving Directions starting from ItunaOur distance measurements begin at a specific point in Ituna. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 51.1721, Longitude: -103.4925 |
|<5>||If we have found a location and have questions about the accuracy of our information, we will simply say that the marker is 'in the vicinity'. We are not confident about the location and the position of our marker is only a rough guide. If we have too many doubts about the location, we will not include it in our database.|