List of Neighboring Cemeteries ...
Below are cemeteries that are in the vicinity of Hawarden (within 40 miles [64.4 km]<1>). The cemeteries are listed in alphabetical order.
The following cemeteries are located in .
- Allan West / St. Aloysius RC Old West Cemetery
- Bethel Norwegian Lutheran Cemetery
- Bethlehem Cemetery
- Bladworth Cemetery
- Davidson Cemetery
- Dinsmore Cemetery
- Donavon Cemetery
- Fertile Valley Cemetery
- Girvin Cemetery
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the Girvin Cemetery
- Girvin Cemetery lies 32 miles [51.5 km]<1> to the southeast of Hawarden.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Girvin Cemetery
- Hanley Cemetery
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the Hanley Cemetery
- Hanley Cemetery lies 15 miles [24.1 km]<1> to the northeast of Hawarden.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Hanley Cemetery
- Continue List ...
- Hanley Mennonite Church Cemetery
- Haultain Trinity Lutheran Cemetery
- Highland Cemetery
- Hillcrest Cemetery
- Hillside Gardens Cemetery
- Immanuel Lutheran Cemetery
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the Immanuel Lutheran Cemetery
- Immanuel Lutheran Cemetery lies 14 miles [22.5 km]<1> to the southeast of Hawarden.
- Immanuel Lutheran Cemetery has also been known as:
- Emmanuel Lutheran Cemetery
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Immanuel Lutheran Cemetery
- Kenaston Cemetery
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the Kenaston Cemetery
- The Kenaston Cemetery is located outside and to the northeast of Kenaston.More precisely, Kenaston Cemetery lies 15 miles [24.1 km]<1> to the northeast of Hawarden.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Kenaston Cemetery
- Lakeview Cemetery
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the Lakeview Cemetery
- Lakeview Cemetery lies 31 miles [49.9 km]<1> to the southwest of Hawarden.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Lakeview Cemetery
- Metis Round Prairie Cemetery
- Pleasant Point Cemetery
- St. Ambrose Cemetery
- St. Andrews's Cemetery
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the St. Andrews's Cemetery
- The St. Andrews's Cemetery is located outside and to the northeast of Kenaston.More precisely, St. Andrews's Cemetery lies 15 miles [24.1 km]<1> to the northeast of Hawarden.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on St. Andrews's Cemetery
- St. Theodore RC Cemetery
- Saskatchewan River Cemetery
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the Saskatchewan River Cemetery
- Note: We haven't been able to verify our GPS coordinates for the Saskatchewan River Cemetery. Although the coordinates have been estimated, they should be in the vicinity.<3>
- Saskatchewan River Cemetery lies 20 miles [32.2 km]<1> to the northwest of Hawarden.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Saskatchewan River Cemetery
- Spring Creek Lutheran Cemetery
- Tugaske Cemetery
In Closing ...
If you know of any cemeteries that we are missing in the area of Hawarden, can you supply us with the name of the cemetery, its GPS location, whether the cemetery is still in use or if it is historic (ie- defunct, abandoned, etc.). If it applies, we would also like to learn of any past or alternate names that the cemetery has been known by.
If you don't know the GPS location (ie- the latitude/longitude) of a cemetery, please use our Map Page for Hawarden to determine the cemetery's position (the instructions for finding the latitude/longitude can be found below the map).
If you need information about a burial or interment, photos, transcripts, how to contact the cemetery or local authorities, please visit our list of websites on our Genealogy Helper Page for Hawarden.
Other Roadside Stops ...
Find a Community located in Saskatchewan
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of an official website for Hawarden. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Province of Saskatchewan: www.saskatchewan.ca/
Working on your genealogy? We always start with these websites when searching in and around the area of Hawarden:
Links at Cyndi's List:
for Province of Saskatchewan
Links at Family Search:
for Province of Saskatchewan
We have a longer, more detailed list of websites on our Genealogy Helper Page for Hawarden.
|<1>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'straight-line' (or point-to-point) distance. A straight line distance ignores obstructions like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line drawn from Point A (ie- Hawarden) to Point B.If you need the driving distance, we recommend that you use one of the Mapping Services listed on our Map Page for Hawarden. Since we usually use Google Maps for our own planning, we've provided the following link for your convenience: Google Map and Driving Directions starting from HawardenOur distance measurements begin at a specific point in Hawarden. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 51.4167, Longitude: -106.6000 |
|<2>||The Find-a-Grave website is an excellent research tool with information about a cemetery's location and interments. They also offer a forum for their members which can provide additional help. More information about Find-a-Grave can be found on their website: findagrave.com.|
|<3>||An 'estimated' location is one where we have been given GPS coordinates, but are unable to verify the accuracy of those coordinates. That said, we have some confidence that we have placed the marker near the actual location. A typical reason for being unable to verify a location is that it might be on private property or maybe historic and gone without an obvious trace.|