List of Neighboring Cemeteries ...
Below are cemeteries that are in the vicinity of Fife Lake (within 40 miles [64.4 km]<1>). The cemeteries are listed in alphabetical order.
The following cemeteries are located in .
- Bengough Cemetery
(30 miles [48.3 km] to the northeast)
- To give a relative sense of its location, the Bengough Cemetery is located outside and to the north of Bengough.
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the Bengough Cemetery
- Jump to a Google Map centered on Bengough Cemetery
- Clearview Cemetery
(15 miles [24.1 km] to the northeast)
- Fife Lake Municipal Cemetery
(Less than 2 miles to the north)
- To give a relative sense of its location, the Fife Lake Municipal Cemetery is located outside and to the north of Fife Lake.
- The Fife Lake Municipal Cemetery has also been known as:
- Poplar Valley Municipal Cemetery
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the Fife Lake Municipal Cemetery
- Jump to a Google Map centered on Fife Lake Municipal Cemetery
- Jump to Find-A-Grave: FG ID #2467076 <2>
- Lakeview Cemetery
(17 miles [27.4 km] to the northeast)
- Mt. Pleasant Cemetery
(11 miles [17.7 km] to the southeast)
- To give a relative sense of its location, the Mt. Pleasant Cemetery is located outside and to the east of Coronach.
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the Mt. Pleasant Cemetery
- Jump to a Google Map centered on Mt. Pleasant Cemetery
- Readlyn Cemetery
(26 miles [41.8 km] to the north)
- St. Ignace des Saules Catholic Cemetery (in country)
(14 miles [22.5 km] to the northeast)
- St. Michaels Cemetery
(21 miles [33.8 km] to the southeast)
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for the St. Michaels Cemetery have been provided by the GNIS.<3> The coordinates still need to be verified.
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the St. Michaels Cemetery
- Jump to a Google Map centered on St. Michaels Cemetery
- St. Olaf's Cemetery
(24 miles [38.6 km] to the northeast)
- Scobey Cemetery
(30 miles [48.3 km] to the southeast)
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for the Scobey Cemetery have been provided by the GNIS.<3> The coordinates still need to be verified.
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the Scobey Cemetery
- Jump to a Google Map centered on Scobey Cemetery
- Verwood Municipal Cemetery
(23 miles [37 km] to the north)
- Willow Bunch Cemetery
(14 miles [22.5 km] to the north)
- Zion Lutheran Cemetery
(28 miles [45.1 km] to the east)
In Closing ...
If you know of any cemeteries that we are missing in the area of Fife Lake, can you supply us with the name of the cemetery, its GPS location, whether the cemetery is still in use or if it is historic (ie- defunct, abandoned, etc.). If it applies, we would also like to learn of any past or alternate names that the cemetery has been known by.
If you don't know the GPS location (ie- the latitude/longitude) of a cemetery, please use our Map Page for Fife Lake to determine the cemetery's position (the instructions for finding the latitude/longitude can be found below the map).
If you need information about a burial or interment, photos, transcripts, how to contact the cemetery or local authorities, please visit our list of websites on our Genealogy Helper Page for Fife Lake.
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of an official website for Fife Lake. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Province of Saskatchewan: www.saskatchewan.ca/
Need help with your genealogy? These are excellent websites to visit when searching in and around the area of Fife Lake:
Links at Cyndi's List:
for Province of Saskatchewan
Links at Family Search:
for Province of Saskatchewan
We have a longer, more detailed list of websites on our Genealogy Helper Page for Fife Lake.
|<1>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'straight-line' (or point-to-point) distance. A straight line distance ignores obstructions like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line drawn from Point A (ie- Fife Lake) to Point B.If you need the driving distance, we recommend that you use one of the Mapping Services listed on our Map Page for Fife Lake. Since we usually use Google Maps for our own planning, we've provided the following link: Google Map and Driving Directions starting from Fife LakeOur distance measurements begin at a specific point in Fife Lake. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 49.1947, Longitude: -105.7291 |
|<2>||The Find-a-Grave website is an excellent research tool with information about a cemetery's location and interments. They also offer a forum for their members which can provide additional help. More information about Find-a-Grave can be found on their website: findagrave.com.|
|<3>||The location has been supplied by the Geographic Names Information System - which is maintained by the U.S. Geological Survey (USGS). While these values should be definitive, we found that accuracy can vary and you should double-check the location if accuracy is required.|