Welcome to Etters Beach ...
A typical abbreviation for Etters Beach: Etters Bch.
See our Genealogy Helper Page for Etters Beach for more information about variations on the name of Etters Beach.
The village of Etters Beach is 190 feet [58 m] above sea level.<1>.
Time Zone: Etters Beach lies in the Central Standard Time Zone (CST) and does not observe daylight saving time. The time zone in French: CST- Heure Normale du Centre (HNC).
Telephone area codes for Etters Beach: (306) & (639)<2>
The Canadian Postal Code for Etters Beach: S0G<3>
Communities near Etters Beach ...
We have created a list of 10 communities that are near Etters Beach.
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Imperial
- Imperial lies 9 miles [14.5 km]<4> to the northwest of Etters Beach
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Imperial
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Govan
- Govan lies 14 miles [22.5 km]<4> to the east of Etters Beach
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Govan
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Holdfast
- Holdfast lies 19 miles [30.6 km]<4> to the south of Etters Beach
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Holdfast
- Continue List (6 more) ...
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Simpson
- Simpson lies 15 miles [24.1 km]<4> to the northwest of Etters Beach
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Simpson
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Duval
- Duval lies 14 miles [22.5 km]<4> to the east of Etters Beach
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Duval came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<6>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Duval
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Liberty
- Liberty lies 9 miles [14.5 km]<4> to the southwest of Etters Beach
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Liberty
- Island View
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Island View
- Island View lies 19 miles [30.6 km]<4> to the south of Etters Beach
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Island View
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Penzance
- Penzance lies 13 miles [20.9 km]<4> to the southwest of Etters Beach
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Penzance
- Uhl's Bay
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Uhl's Bay
- Uhl's Bay lies 18 miles [29 km]<4> to the south of Etters Beach
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Uhl's Bay
TripAdvisor Tourism Pages for Etters Beach ...
Looking for more information about Etters Beach? A wonderful source is the TripAdvisor website. We always start with the TripAdvisor Tourism page, where you can read an overview with links that will help you find lodging, restaurants and attractions.
While we are unaware of a Tourism page that is specific to Etters Beach, there are neighboring communities that do have Tourism pages. A map of those communities can be found with our TripAdvisor Page for Etters Beach.
Other Roadside Stops ...
Find a Community in Saskatchewan
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of a website for Etters Beach. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Province of Saskatchewan: www.saskatchewan.ca/
|<1>||The elevation is an estimate for the area around Etters Beach - it will be higher in some places and lower in others.|
|<2>||Area code (639) is an overlay for area code (306).|
|<3>||The Canadian Postal Code consists of 6 characters, where the first three characters are the 'Forward Sortation Area (FSA)', with the last three characters being the 'Local Delivery Unit (LDU)'. The Canadian Postal Codes were created as a way of grouping addresses to make delivery more efficient. So keep in mind that any given Postal Code is only 'loosely' associated with a community (such as Etters Beach). The boundaries of the Postal Code can be changed, re-assigned, eliminated or overlapped with other Postal Codes. When looking for a Postal Code, whether Etters Beach or elsewhere, it's always best to check the website of the Canada Post / Postes Canada.|
|<4>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'straight-line' (or point-to-point) distance. A straight line distance ignores obstructions like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line drawn from Point A (ie- Etters Beach) to Point B.If you need the driving distance (or directions), we recommend that you use one of the Mapping Services listed on our Map Page for Etters Beach. Since we usually use Google Maps, we've provided the following link for your convenience: Google Map and Driving Directions starting from Etters BeachOur distance measurements begin at a specific point in Etters Beach. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 51.2356, Longitude: -105.2989 |
|<5>||While we're fans and frequent users of TripAdvisor, you should know that we're also members of the TripAdvisor affiliate program.|
|<6>||If we have found a location and have questions about the accuracy of our information, we will simply say that the marker is 'in the vicinity'. We are not confident about the location and the position of our marker is only a rough guide. If we have too many doubts about the location, we will not include it in our database.|