Welcome to Echo Bay ...
The village of Echo Bay is 190 feet [58 m] above sea level.<1>.
Time Zone: Echo Bay lies in the Central Standard Time Zone (CST) and does not observe daylight saving time. The time zone in French: CST- Heure Normale du Centre (HNC).
Area codes for Echo Bay: (306) & (639)<2>
The Canadian Postal Code for Echo Bay: S0J<3>
Communities Also Named Echo Bay ...
Using our Gazetteer, we have found that there are 4 communities that are also named Echo Bay - they are located in British Columbia, Nevada, Northwest Territories and Ontario.
For more information, see our Tidbits & Trivia Page for Echo Bay.
Communities near Echo Bay ...
We have created a list of 10 communities that are near Echo Bay.
- Shell Lake
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Shell Lake
- Shell Lake lies 6 miles [9.7 km]<4> to the northeast of Echo Bay
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Shell Lake came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<6>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Shell Lake
- Pelican Cove
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Pelican Cove
- Pelican Cove lies 4 miles [6.4 km]<4> to the southeast of Echo Bay
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Pelican Cove
- Pebble Baye
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Pebble Baye
- Pebble Baye lies 5 miles [8 km]<4> to the east of Echo Bay
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Pebble Baye
- Continue List (6 more) ...
- Lucky Man
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Lucky Man
- Lucky Man lies 15 miles [24.1 km]<4> to the south of Echo Bay
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Lucky Man came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<6>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Lucky Man
- Avebury - Historic
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Avebury
- Avebury was located 7 miles [11.3 km]<4> to the southeast of Echo Bay
- Note: We haven't been able to verify our GPS coordinates for Avebury. Although the coordinates have been estimated, they should be in the vicinity.<7>
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Mildred
- Mildred lies 12 miles [19.3 km]<4> to the northwest of Echo Bay
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Mildred
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Mistawasis
- Mistawasis lies 13 miles [20.9 km]<4> to the east of Echo Bay
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Mistawasis
- Mont Nebo
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Mont Nebo
- Mont Nebo lies 13 miles [20.9 km]<4> to the east of Echo Bay
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Mont Nebo came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<6>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Mont Nebo
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Aldina
- Aldina lies 17 miles [27.4 km]<4> to the southeast of Echo Bay
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Aldina
TripAdvisor Tourism Pages for Echo Bay ...
Looking for more information about Echo Bay? A wonderful source is the TripAdvisor website. We always start with the TripAdvisor Tourism page, where you can read an overview with links that will help you find lodging, restaurants and attractions.
While we are unaware of a Tourism page that is specific to Echo Bay, there are neighboring communities that do have Tourism pages. A map of those communities can be found with our TripAdvisor Page for Echo Bay.
Other Roadside Stops ...
Find a Community located in Saskatchewan
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of a website for Echo Bay. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Province of Saskatchewan: www.saskatchewan.ca/
|<1>||The elevation is an estimate for the area around Echo Bay - it will be higher in some places and lower in others.|
|<2>||Area code (639) is an overlay for area code (306).|
|<3>||The Canadian Postal Code consists of 6 characters, where the first three characters are the 'Forward Sortation Area (FSA)', with the last three characters being the 'Local Delivery Unit (LDU)'. The Canadian Postal Codes were created as a way of grouping addresses to make delivery more efficient. So keep in mind that any given Postal Code is only 'loosely' associated with a community (such as Echo Bay). The boundaries of the Postal Code can be changed, re-assigned, eliminated or overlapped with other Postal Codes. When looking for a Postal Code, whether Echo Bay or elsewhere, it's always best to check the website of the Canada Post / Postes Canada.|
|<4>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'point-to-point' distance. A straight line distance ignores obstructions like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line drawn from Point A (ie- Echo Bay) to Point B.If you need the driving distance (or directions), we recommend that you use one of the Mapping Services listed on our Map Page for Echo Bay. Since we usually use Google Maps for our own planning, we've provided the following link: Google Map and Driving Directions starting from Echo BayOur distance measurements begin at a specific point in Echo Bay. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 53.2122, Longitude: -107.1293 |
|<5>||While we're fans and frequent users of TripAdvisor, you should know that we're also members of the TripAdvisor affiliate program.|
|<6>||If we have found a location and have questions about the accuracy of our information, we will simply say that the marker is 'in the vicinity'. We are not confident about the location and the position of our marker is only a rough guide. If we have too many doubts about the location, we will not include it in our database.|
|<7>||An 'estimated' location is one where we have been given GPS coordinates, but are unable to verify the accuracy of those coordinates. That said, we have some confidence that we have placed the marker near the actual location. A typical reason for being unable to verify a location is that it might be on private property or maybe historic and gone without an obvious trace.|