Welcome to Conquest ...
The village of Conquest is 1,880 feet [573 m] above sea level.<1>.
Time Zone: Conquest lies in the Central Standard Time Zone (CST) and does not observe daylight saving time. The time zone in French: CST- Heure Normale du Centre (HNC).
Area codes for Conquest: (306) & (639)<2>
The Canadian Postal Code for Conquest: S0L<3>
Adding Conquest to Our Gazetteer ...
As we work on our Gazetteer, we occasionally find mention of a community that is new to us. When we find such a community, we add it to our Gazetteer with the hope of adding more information in the future.
Our notes show that the earliest dated mention that we've found for Conquest was on a map titled Road Map for Manitoba and Saskatchewan (from Shell Oil, 1956).
For more details about the above, see References and Mentions for Conquest on our Genealogy Page.
Communities Also Named Conquest ...
Using our Gazetteer, we have found that there are 5 communities that are also named Conquest - they are located in Kansas (2), Nebraska, New York and Ohio.
For more information, see our Tidbits & Trivia Page for Conquest.
Communities near Conquest ...
We have created a list of 10 communities that are near Conquest.
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Dinsmore
- Dinsmore lies 16 miles [25.7 km]<4> to the southwest of Conquest
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Dinsmore came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<6>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Dinsmore
- Jump to TripAdvisor's Tourism page for Dinsmore<5>
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Milden
- Milden lies 12 miles [19.3 km]<4> to the west of Conquest
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Milden
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Broderick
- Broderick lies 14 miles [22.5 km]<4> to the east of Conquest
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Broderick
- Continue List (6 more) ...
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Macrorie
- Macrorie lies 15 miles [24.1 km]<4> to the southeast of Conquest
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Macrorie
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Glenside
- Glenside lies 19 miles [30.6 km]<4> to the east of Conquest
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Glenside
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Ardath
- Ardath lies 5 miles [8 km]<4> to the north of Conquest
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Ardath came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<6>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Ardath
- Bounty - Historic
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Bounty
- Bounty was located 5 miles [8 km]<4> to the west of Conquest
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Anerley
- Anerley lies 11 miles [17.7 km]<4> to the south of Conquest
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Anerley
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Swanson
- Swanson lies 12 miles [19.3 km]<4> to the north of Conquest
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Swanson
TripAdvisor Tourism Pages for Conquest ...
Looking for more information about Conquest? A wonderful source is the TripAdvisor website. We always start with the TripAdvisor Tourism page, where you can read an overview with links that will help you find lodging, restaurants and attractions.
While we are unaware of a Tourism page that is specific to Conquest, there are neighboring communities that do have Tourism pages. A map of those communities can be found with our TripAdvisor Page for Conquest.
Other Roadside Stops ...
Index of Cities, Towns and Villages for Saskatchewan
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of a website for Conquest. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Province of Saskatchewan: www.saskatchewan.ca/
|<1>||The elevation is an estimate for the area around Conquest - it will be higher in some places and lower in others.|
|<2>||Area code (639) is an overlay for area code (306).|
|<3>||The Canadian Postal Code consists of 6 characters, where the first three characters are the 'Forward Sortation Area (FSA)', with the last three characters being the 'Local Delivery Unit (LDU)'. The Canadian Postal Codes were created as a way of grouping addresses to make delivery more efficient. So keep in mind that any given Postal Code is only 'loosely' associated with a community (such as Conquest). The boundaries of the Postal Code can be changed, re-assigned, eliminated or overlapped with other Postal Codes. When looking for a Postal Code, whether Conquest or elsewhere, it's always best to check the website of the Canada Post / Postes Canada.|
|<4>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'straight-line' distance. A straight line distance ignores things like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line from Point A (ie- Conquest) to Point B.If you need the driving distance, we recommend that you use one of the Mapping Services listed on our Map Page for Conquest. Since we usually use Google Maps, we've provided the following link: Google Map and Driving Directions starting from ConquestOur distance measurements begin at a specific point in Conquest. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 51.5309, Longitude: -107.2416 |
|<5>||While we're fans and frequent users of TripAdvisor, you should know that we're also members of the TripAdvisor affiliate program.|
|<6>||If we have found a location and have questions about the accuracy of our information, we will simply say that the marker is 'in the vicinity'. We are not confident about the location and the position of our marker is only a rough guide. If we have too many doubts about the location, we will not include it in our database.|