Our Genealogy Helper for Bresaylor ...
We have a couple of goals for our Gazetteer:
- That it be a tool that can help us with planning our trips.
- That it also helps us to understand the community in which our ancestors lived, the community that was part of their daily lives.
By learning about Bresaylor (and the surrounding area) during the time that our ancestors lived, we hope to have a better understanding of both their community and its relationship to their lifes. We hope that this tool helps to give us an insight into their world.
As we add data and organize our Gazetteer to help with our family research, we will be adding to this, our Genealogical Helper for Bresaylor. While we don't have information that is specific to any given person or family, we intend to expand our understanding about where and how people lived.
Websites to Help With Your Genealogy Research ...
When we do our genealogical research, we first turn to the websites from Cyndi's List, FamilySearch and Genealogy Trails. These professional and volunteer websites offer the information directly or else point to where you can find it. Their information is open to everyone.
To help you get started, the following links will take you to the pages that are relevant to Bresaylor:
- Websites specific to Saskatchewan
- Cemetery Information and Directories for Saskatchewan
- Of Special Interest ...
- The GenDisasters website specializes in newspaper articles about tragedies and disasters. While it makes interesting reading all by itself, it should be of special interest to genealogists and family historians looking for people who were either affected by or directly involved in such tragedies.
- Stories from Saskatchewan
Cemeteries Near Bresaylor ...
Below are cemeteries that are in the vicinity of Bresaylor.
This is a new section and is likely to have errors. If you find an error, such as a missing cemetery or we have the wrong name, please let us know. If you know of them, we would also appreciate learning about previous or alternate names.
If you need information about a burial or interment, photos, transcripts, how to contact the cemetery or local authorities, please visit our selection of Genealogy Websites (see below).
If not found below, our Cemetery List for Bresaylor covers a larger area, with the cemeteries listed in alphabetical order.
- Bresaylor Cemetery
- Jean Baptiste De La Salle / Delmas Cemetery
- Meota Cemetery
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the Meota Cemetery
- The Meota Cemetery is a large cemetery that is located between<2> the communities of Metinota and Meota. The cemetery lies less than 2 miles<1> to the west of Metinota.To be precise, Meota Cemetery lies 14 miles [22.5 km] to the east of Bresaylor.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Meota Cemetery
- Find-A-Grave: FAG ID #2567722<3>
- St. Leon RC Cemetery
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the St. Leon RC Cemetery
- St. Leon RC Cemetery lies 16 miles [25.7 km]<1> to the northeast of Bresaylor.
- St. Leon RC Cemetery has also been known as:
- St. Leon / Aquado Beach Cemetery
- Jump to Google Maps centered on St. Leon RC Cemetery
- Edam Cemetery
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the Edam Cemetery
- Edam Cemetery lies 16 miles [25.7 km]<1> to the north of Bresaylor.
- Edam Cemetery has also been known as:
- Edam Municipal Cemetery
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Edam Cemetery
- Find-A-Grave: FAG ID #2193992<3>
- Cut Knife Cemetery
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the Cut Knife Cemetery
- Cut Knife Cemetery lies 19 miles [30.6 km]<1> to the southwest of Bresaylor.
- Cut Knife Cemetery has also been known as:
- Cutknife Cemetery
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Cut Knife Cemetery
- Find-A-Grave: FAG ID #2193871<3>
- Continue List ...
- Rockhaven Cemetery
- Carruthers RC Cemetery
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the Carruthers RC Cemetery
- Carruthers RC Cemetery lies 21 miles [33.8 km]<1> to the west of Bresaylor.
- Carruthers RC Cemetery has also been known as:
- Carruthers Catholic Cemetery
- Our Lady of Good Council Cemetery
- Our Lady of Good Council Church Cemetery
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Carruthers RC Cemetery
- Carruthers Hillcrest Cemetery
- Battleford Cemetery
- Baldwinton Cemetery
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the Baldwinton Cemetery
- The Baldwinton Cemetery is located in the vicinity of BaldwintonMore precisely, Baldwinton Cemetery lies 24 miles [38.6 km]<1> to the southwest of Bresaylor.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Baldwinton Cemetery
- St. Charles Oblate Cemetery
- North Battleford Municipal Cemetery
- Marlin Greek Orthodox Cemetery
- Woodlawn Memorial Gardens
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the Woodlawn Memorial Gardens
- The Woodlawn Memorial Gardens is located in the vicinity of BradaTo be more accurate, Woodlawn Memorial Gardens lies 28 miles [45.1 km]<1> to the southeast of Bresaylor.
- Woodlawn Memorial Gardens has also been known as:
- Woodlawn Cemetery
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Woodlawn Memorial Gardens
- Find-A-Grave: FAG ID #2169528<3>
We've also created an expanded list of communities that existed in the 1890's and were located in the area around Bresaylor. See our List of 1890's Communities around Bresaylor.
Other Roadside Stops ...
Search for a Community located in Saskatchewan
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of a website for Bresaylor. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Province of Saskatchewan: www.saskatchewan.ca/
|<1>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'straight-line' (or point-to-point) distance. A straight line distance ignores obstructions like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line drawn from Point A (ie- Bresaylor) to Point B.If you need the driving distance, we recommend that you use one of the Mapping Services listed on our Map Page for Bresaylor. Since we usually use Google Maps for our own planning, we've provided the following link for your convenience: Google Map and Driving Directions starting from BresaylorOur distance measurements begin at a specific point in Bresaylor. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 52.9689, Longitude: -108.7638 |
|<2>||To help visualize the location of the cemetery, we've drawn a straight line between the communities of Metinota and Meota. The cemetery can be found near that line and roughly halfway between the two communities. Remember that this is just an approximate location.|
|<3>||The Find-a-Grave website is an excellent research tool with information about a cemetery's location and interments. They also offer a forum for their members which can provide additional help. More information about Find-a-Grave can be found on their website: findagrave.com.|