Welcome to Bredenbury ...
The town of Bredenbury is 1,730 feet [527 m] above sea level.<1>.
Time Zone: Bredenbury lies in the Central Standard Time Zone (CST) and does not observe daylight saving time. The time zone in French: CST- Heure Normale du Centre (HNC).
Note: If you travel east from Bredenbury, you will leave Central Standard Time and cross into the Central Time Zone (CST/CDT). In addition, you will be moving from an area that does not observe daylight saving time to one that does.
Telephone area codes for Bredenbury: (306) and (639)<2>
The Canadian Postal Code for Bredenbury: S0A<3>
Adding Bredenbury to Our Gazetteer ...
As we work on our Gazetteer, we occasionally find mention of a community that is new to us. When we find such a community, we add it to our Gazetteer with the hope of adding more information in the future.
Our notes show that the earliest dated mention that we've found for Bredenbury was on a map titled Road Map for Manitoba and Saskatchewan (from Shell Oil, 1956).
For more details about the above, see References and Mentions for Bredenbury on our Genealogy Page.
Communities near Bredenbury ...
We have created a list of 10 communities that are near Bredenbury.
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Langenburg
- Langenburg lies 17 miles [27.4 km]<4> to the southeast of Bredenbury
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Langenburg came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<6>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Langenburg
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Saltcoats
- Saltcoats lies 8 miles [12.9 km]<4> to the northwest of Bredenbury
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Saltcoats
- Continue List (6 more) ...
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Calder
- Calder lies 19 miles [30.6 km]<4> to the northeast of Bredenbury
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Calder
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Yarbo
- Yarbo lies 17 miles [27.4 km]<4> to the south of Bredenbury
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Yarbo came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<6>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Yarbo
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Bangor
- Bangor lies 15 miles [24.1 km]<4> to the southwest of Bredenbury
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Bangor
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Atwater
- Atwater lies 13 miles [20.9 km]<4> to the southwest of Bredenbury
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Atwater
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Rokeby
- Rokeby lies 12 miles [19.3 km]<4> to the west of Bredenbury
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Rokeby came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<6>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Rokeby
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Caulder
- Caulder lies 19 miles [30.6 km]<4> to the northeast of Bredenbury
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Caulder
TripAdvisor Tourism Pages for Bredenbury ...
Looking for more information about Bredenbury? A wonderful source is the TripAdvisor website. We always start with the TripAdvisor Tourism page, where you can read an overview with links that will help you find lodging, restaurants and attractions.
While we are unaware of a Tourism page that is specific to Bredenbury, there are neighboring communities that do have Tourism pages. A map of those communities can be found with our TripAdvisor Page for Bredenbury.
Other Roadside Stops ...
Cities, Towns and Villages of Saskatchewan
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of a website for Bredenbury. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Province of Saskatchewan: www.saskatchewan.ca/
|<1>||The elevation is an estimate for the area around Bredenbury - it will be higher in some places and lower in others.|
|<2>||Area code (639) is an overlay for area code (306).|
|<3>||The Canadian Postal Code consists of 6 characters, where the first three characters are the 'Forward Sortation Area (FSA)', with the last three characters being the 'Local Delivery Unit (LDU)'. The Canadian Postal Codes were created as a way of grouping addresses to make delivery more efficient. So keep in mind that any given Postal Code is only 'loosely' associated with a community (such as Bredenbury). The boundaries of the Postal Code can be changed, re-assigned, eliminated or overlapped with other Postal Codes. When looking for a Postal Code, whether Bredenbury or elsewhere, it's always best to check the website of the Canada Post / Postes Canada.|
|<4>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'straight-line' (or point-to-point) distance. A straight line distance ignores things like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line from Point A (ie- Bredenbury) to Point B.If you need the driving distance, we recommend that you use one of the Mapping Services listed on our Map Page for Bredenbury. Since we usually use Google Maps for our own planning, we've provided the following link for your convenience: Google Map and Driving Directions starting from BredenburyOur distance measurements begin at a specific point in Bredenbury. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 50.9435, Longitude: -102.0498 |
|<5>||While we're fans and frequent users of TripAdvisor, you should know that we're also members of the TripAdvisor affiliate program.|
|<6>||If we have found a location and have questions about the accuracy of our information, we will simply say that the marker is 'in the vicinity'. We are not confident about the location and the position of our marker is only a rough guide. If we have too many doubts about the location, we will not include it in our database.|