Our Genealogy Helper for Braddock ...
We have a couple of goals for our Gazetteer:
- That it be a tool that can help us with planning our trips.
- That it also helps us to understand the community in which our ancestors lived, the community that was part of their daily lives.
By learning about Braddock (and the surrounding area) during the time that our ancestors lived, we hope to have a better understanding of both their community and its relationship to their lifes. We hope that this tool helps to give us an insight into their world.
As we add data and organize our Gazetteer to help with our family research, we will be adding to this, our Genealogical Helper for Braddock. While we don't have information that is specific to any given person or family, we intend to expand our understanding about where and how people lived.
Websites to Help With Your Genealogy Research ...
When we do our genealogical research, we like to start with the websites from Cyndi's List, FamilySearch and Genealogy Trails. These websites either offer the information directly or else point to where you can find it. Their information is open to everyone.
To help you get started, the following links will take you to the pages that are relevant to Braddock:
- Websites specific to Saskatchewan
- Cemetery Information and Directories for Saskatchewan
- Of Special Interest ...
- The GenDisasters website specializes in newspaper articles about tragedies and disasters. While it makes interesting reading all by itself, it should be of special interest to genealogists and family historians looking for people who were either affected by or directly involved in such tragedies.
- Stories from Saskatchewan
Cemeteries Near Braddock ...
Below are cemeteries that are in the vicinity of Braddock.
This is a new section and is likely to have errors. If you find an error, such as a missing cemetery or we have the wrong name, please let us know. If you know of them, we would also appreciate learning about previous or alternate names.
If you need information about a burial or interment, photos, transcripts, how to contact the cemetery or local authorities, please visit our selection of Genealogy Websites (see below).
If not found below, our Cemetery List for Braddock covers a larger area, with the cemeteries listed in alphabetical order.
- Rosenhof Cemetery
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the Rosenhof Cemetery
- Rosenhof Cemetery lies 11 miles [17.7 km]<1> to the northwest of Braddock.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Rosenhof Cemetery
- Neville Cemetery
- Gnadenau Mennonite Brethren Church Cemetery
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the Gnadenau Mennonite Brethren Church Cemetery
- The Gnadenau Mennonite Brethren Church Cemetery is located outside and to the south of Flowing Well.More precisely, Gnadenau Mennonite Brethren Church Cemetery lies 20 miles [32.2 km]<1> to the northeast of Braddock.
- Gnadenau Mennonite Brethren Church Cemetery has also been known as:
- Flowing Well Cemetery
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Gnadenau Mennonite Brethren Church Cemetery
- Rush Lake Cemetery
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the Rush Lake Cemetery
- The Rush Lake Cemetery is located outside and to the south of Rush Lake.To be more accurate, Rush Lake Cemetery lies 20 miles [32.2 km]<1> to the north of Braddock.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Rush Lake Cemetery
- Greenfarm Mennonite Brethren Church Cemetery
- Reiger Cemetery
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the Reiger Cemetery
- Reiger Cemetery lies 20 miles [32.2 km]<1> to the west of Braddock.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Reiger Cemetery
- Continue List ...
- Elim Mennonite Bretheren Church Cemetery
- Memory Gardens Cemetery
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the Memory Gardens Cemetery
- Memory Gardens Cemetery lies 22 miles [35.4 km]<1> to the northwest of Braddock.
- Memory Gardens Cemetery has also been known as:
- Warren & Sons Memory Gardens
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Memory Gardens Cemetery
- Find-A-Grave: FAG ID #1988525<2>
- Mt. Pleasant Cemetery
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the Mt. Pleasant Cemetery
- The Mt. Pleasant Cemetery is a large cemetery that is located in Swift Current.Stated another way, Mt. Pleasant Cemetery lies 22 miles [35.4 km]<1> to the northwest of Braddock.
- Mt. Pleasant Cemetery has also been known as:
- Mt. Pleasant Old Cemetery
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Mt. Pleasant Cemetery
- Find-A-Grave: FAG ID #2313847<2>
- Mt. Pleasant Burial Park
- Zion Lutheran Cemetery
- Herbert Cemetery
- St. Paul's Evangelical Cemetery
- Memory Lane Cemetery
- Bateman Cemetery
We've also created an expanded list of communities that existed in the 1890's and were located in the area around Braddock. See our List of 1890's Communities around Braddock.
Other Roadside Stops ...
The Communities of Saskatchewan
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of a website for Braddock. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Province of Saskatchewan: www.saskatchewan.ca/
|<1>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'point-to-point' distance. A straight line distance ignores things like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line drawn from Point A (ie- Braddock) to Point B.Our distance measurements begin at a specific point in Braddock. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 50.1000, Longitude: -107.3833 |
|<2>||The Find-a-Grave website is an excellent research tool with information about a cemetery's location and interments. They also offer a forum for their members which can provide additional help. More information about Find-a-Grave can be found on their website: findagrave.com.|