List of Neighboring Cemeteries ...
Below are cemeteries that are in the vicinity of Bapaume (within 40 miles [64.4 km]<1>). The cemeteries are listed in alphabetical order.
The following cemeteries are located in .
- Blue Bird Cemetery
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the Blue Bird Cemetery
- Note: We haven't been able to verify our GPS coordinates for the Blue Bird Cemetery. Although the coordinates have been estimated, they should be in the vicinity.<2>
- Blue Bird Cemetery lies 27 miles [43.5 km]<1> to the southeast of Bapaume.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Blue Bird Cemetery
- Glenbush Mennonite Brethren Cemetery
- Hoffnungsfeld Mennonite Cemetery
- Hoffnungsfelder / Field of Hope Cemetery
- Hyde Park Cemetery
- Marlin Greek Orthodox Cemetery
- Mayfair Cemetery
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the Mayfair Cemetery
- Mayfair Cemetery lies 27 miles [43.5 km]<1> to the south of Bapaume.
- Mayfair Cemetery has also been known as:
- Mayfair Community Cemetery
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Mayfair Cemetery
- Meota Cemetery
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the Meota Cemetery
- The Meota Cemetery is a large cemetery that is located between<3> the communities of Metinota and Meota. The cemetery lies less than 2 miles<1> to the west of Metinota.More precisely, Meota Cemetery lies 39 miles [62.8 km] to the southwest of Bapaume.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Meota Cemetery
- Find-A-Grave: FAG ID #2567722<4>
- Mullingar Community Cemetery
- Mullingar Mennonite Cemetery
- Continue List ...
- St. Leon RC Cemetery
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the St. Leon RC Cemetery
- St. Leon RC Cemetery lies 37 miles [59.5 km]<1> to the southwest of Bapaume.
- St. Leon RC Cemetery has also been known as:
- St. Leon / Aquado Beach Cemetery
- Jump to Google Maps centered on St. Leon RC Cemetery
- St. Michaels Greek Orthodox Cemetery
- St. Paul's Anglican Cemetery
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the St. Paul's Anglican Cemetery
- St. Paul's Anglican Cemetery lies 20 miles [32.2 km]<1> to the northeast of Bapaume.
- St. Paul's Anglican Cemetery has also been known as:
- Timberland Cemetery
- Jump to Google Maps centered on St. Paul's Anglican Cemetery
- Spiritwood Cemetery
In Closing ...
If you know of any cemeteries that we are missing in the area of Bapaume, can you supply us with the name of the cemetery, its GPS location, whether the cemetery is still in use or if it is historic (ie- defunct, abandoned, etc.). If it applies, we would also like to learn of any past or alternate names that the cemetery has been known by.
If you don't know the GPS location (ie- the latitude/longitude) of a cemetery, please use our Map Page for Bapaume to determine the cemetery's position (the instructions for finding the latitude/longitude can be found below the map).
If you need information about a burial or interment, photos, transcripts, how to contact the cemetery or local authorities, please visit our list of websites on our Genealogy Helper Page for Bapaume.
Other Roadside Stops ...
Search for a Community located in Saskatchewan
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of an official website for Bapaume. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Province of Saskatchewan: www.saskatchewan.ca/
Looking for information about genealogy? These are excellent websites to start with when searching in and around the area of Bapaume:
Links at Cyndi's List:
for Province of Saskatchewan
Links at Family Search:
for Province of Saskatchewan
We have a longer, more detailed list of websites on our Genealogy Helper Page for Bapaume.
|<1>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'straight-line' (or point-to-point) distance. A straight line distance ignores obstructions like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line drawn from Point A (ie- Bapaume) to Point B.If you need the driving distance (or directions), we recommend that you use one of the Mapping Services listed on our Map Page for Bapaume. Since we usually use Google Maps for our own planning, we've provided the following link for your convenience: Google Map and Driving Directions starting from BapaumeOur distance measurements begin at a specific point in Bapaume. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 53.3828, Longitude: -107.6768 |
|<2>||An 'estimated' location is one where we have been given GPS coordinates, but are unable to verify the accuracy of those coordinates. That said, we have some confidence that we have placed the marker near the actual location. A typical reason for being unable to verify a location is that it might be on private property or maybe historic and gone without an obvious trace.|
|<3>||To help visualize the location of the cemetery, we've drawn a straight line between the communities of Metinota and Meota. The cemetery can be found near that line and roughly halfway between the two communities. Remember that this is just an approximate location.|
|<4>||The Find-a-Grave website is an excellent research tool with information about a cemetery's location and interments. They also offer a forum for their members which can provide additional help. More information about Find-a-Grave can be found on their website: findagrave.com.|