When we're on the road, rather than always picking an airport that is close to our destination, we try to see if there might be another airport that would better fit our travel plans.<1> To help with your planning, the following list of airports is organized by type and proximity to Mission Ridge.
Please keep in mind that these airports were chosen based on their air-distance from Mission Ridge. You should check the map and see how accessible they are when considering one airport over another.
For each of the airports listed below, we've linked to websites where detailed information about the airport can be found.
Of the airports that we know about, these are some of the closest to Mission Ridge.
Airports with Scheduled Flights / Air Taxi Service ...
General Aviation Airports ...
- Cheyenne Eagle Butte Airport (FAA ID: 84D)
- Cheyenne Eagle Butte Airport lies 30 miles [48.3 km]<2> miles to the northwest of Mission Ridge.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Cheyenne Eagle Butte Airport
- Onida Muni. (FAA ID: 98D)
- Onida Municipal Airport lies 34 miles [54.7 km]<2> miles to the east of Mission Ridge.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Onida Municipal Airport
- Gettysburg Muni. (FAA ID: 0D8)
- Gettysburg Municipal Airport lies 45 miles [72.4 km]<2> miles to the east northeast of Mission Ridge.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Gettysburg Municipal Airport
- Dupree Muni. (FAA ID: 7F2)
- Dupree Municipal Airport lies 47 miles [75.6 km]<2> miles to the west northwest of Mission Ridge.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Dupree Municipal Airport
- Continue List (5 more) ...
- Timber Lake Muni. (FAA ID: D58)
- Timber Lake Municipal Airport lies 51 miles [82.1 km]<2> miles to the north northwest of Mission Ridge.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Timber Lake Municipal Airport
- Harrold Muni. (FAA ID: SD50)
- Harrold Municipal Airport lies 52 miles [83.7 km]<2> miles to the east southeast of Mission Ridge.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Harrold Municipal Airport
- Isabel Muni. (FAA ID: 3Y7)
- Isabel Municipal Airport lies 57 miles [91.7 km]<2> miles to the north northwest of Mission Ridge.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Isabel Municipal Airport
- Murdo Muni. (FAA ID: 8F6)
- Murdo Municipal Airport lies 58 miles [93.3 km]<2> miles to the south of Mission Ridge.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Murdo Municipal Airport
- Philip Airport (ICAO: KPHP)
Other Roadside Stops ...
Search for a Community located in South Dakota
About Stanley County
About South Dakota
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of a website for Mission Ridge. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for State of South Dakota: sd.gov/
|<1>||When we are planning a trip (for example, to Mission Ridge), we usually look for the obvious: the choice of airlines that fly into the airport, the number of flights, the connections we have to make, which car rentals are available, etc. We also look for sights and attractions that we might find between any given airport and our destination - we do love exploring. We're willing to fly into a more distant airport if we can get the services and amenities that we like. Even though our choice of airport might be inconvenient to others, it usually gives us a better trip.|
|<2>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'straight-line' (or point-to-point) distance. A straight line distance ignores obstructions like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line drawn from Point A (ie- Mission Ridge) to Point B.|
If you need the driving distance (or directions), we recommend that you use one of the Mapping Services listed on our Map Page for Mission Ridge. Since we usually use Google Maps, we've provided the following link for your convenience: Google Map and Driving Directions starting from Mission Ridge
Our distance measurements begin at a specific point in Mission Ridge. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 44.6923, Longitude: -100.7954