Below are the newspapers that have been published in the vicinity of Marksville.
Our newspaper information for Marksville is based on data taken from the Chronicling America website. For more information, please see our description of the Chronicling America website.
We don't know of any newspapers that were published in the immediate area of Marksville. That said, we do have a list of papers that were published in the broader area surrounding Marksville. Our list contains 26 papers that were published within 38 miles [61.2 km]<1> of Marksville.
Newspapers Neighboring Marksville ...
The following newspapers were published within 38 miles [61.2 km] of Marksville.
The papers have been grouped by the community in which they were published, with the communities listed in order of their distance from Marksville.
- Published In Forest City [Potter County] ...
- Dakota Index (from 1885)
- The first year of publication was in 1885, with an unknown end date
- Locate a copy thru WorldCat: OCLC 37431845
- Locate a copy thru the Library of Congress:
- Catalog Card for the Dakota Index
- Holdings for: LCCN SN97065802
- Published In Agar [Sully County] ...
- Agar Enterprise (from 1919)
- The Agar Argus (from 19??)
- Published In Gettysburg [Potter County] ...
- Gettysburg Courier (from 18??)
- Potter County News (from 1894)
- Published In Lebanon [Potter County] ...
- Blue Blanket Leader (from 19??)
- Lebanon Independent (from 1896)
- Continue List (6 more) ...
- Published In Onida [Sully County] ...
- The Onida Watchman (from 1894)
- The Sully News (from 191?)
- Published In Glenham [Walworth County] ...
- The Glenham Journal (from 1911)
- Published In Mobridge [Walworth County] ...
- The Mobridge Bulletin (from 1911)
- The Mobridge Daily Tribune (from 1917)
- The Mobridge Journal (from 1921)
- The Mobridge News-Tribune (from 1917)
- The Mobridge News (from 190?)
- The Mobridge Tribune And The Mobridge Journal (from 1951)
- The Mobridge Tribune (from 1939)
- The Mobridge Tribune (from 1964)
- The Mobridge Weekly Tribune (from 1918)
- Published In Selby [Walworth County] ...
- The Selby Record (from 1943)
- The Walworth County Record (from 1890)
- Published In Java [Walworth County] ...
- Java Herald And Java Reporter (from 1909)
- Java Herald And The Rising Sun (from 1903)
- Java Herald (from 1904)
- The Java Reporter (from 1909)
- Published In Tolstoy [Potter County] ...
- The Tolstoy Leader (from 19??)
Other Roadside Stops ...
Search for a Community located in South Dakota
About Dewey County
About South Dakota
Off-the-Road Links ...
The official website for Chronicling America
Unfortunately, we don't know of an official website for Marksville. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for State of South Dakota: sd.gov/
|<1>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'point-to-point' distance. A straight line distance ignores things like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line from Point A (ie- Marksville) to Point B.|
Our distance measurements begin at a specific point in Marksville. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 45.0694, Longitude: -100.3774 In this case, the coordinates for Marksville have been provided by the Geographic Names Information System (GNIS).