Below are the newspapers that have been published in the vicinity of Macs Corner.
Our newspaper information for Macs Corner is based on data taken from the Chronicling America website. For more information, please see our description of the Chronicling America website.
We don't know of any newspapers that were published in the immediate area of Macs Corner. That said, we do have a list of papers that were published in the broader area surrounding Macs Corner. Our list contains 47 papers that were published within 39 miles [62.8 km]<1> of Macs Corner.
Newspapers Neighboring Macs Corner ...
The following newspapers were published within 39 miles [62.8 km] of Macs Corner.
The papers have been grouped by the community in which they were published, with the communities listed in order of their distance from Macs Corner.
- Published In Highmore [Hyde County] ...
- Hyde County News (from 19??)
- Hyde County Republican (from 1892)
- The Highmore Nonpareil (from 193?)
- Published In Holabird [Hyde County] ...
- Hyde County News (from 19??)
- Published In Ree Heights [Hand County] ...
- Published In Harrold [Hughes County] ...
- Harrold Pioneer (from 1908)
- The Harrold Journal (from 1910)
- The Harrold Star (from 1883)
- Continue List (12 more) ...
- Published In Reliance [Lyman County] ...
- Lyman County Democrat (from 1908)
- Published In Gann Valley [Buffalo County] ...
- Gann Valley Chief (from 1913)
- The Dakota Chief (from 18??)
- Published In Lyman [Lyman County] ...
- Lyman County Journal (from 18??)
- Published In Miller [Hand County] ...
- The Miller Gazette
- The Miller Press (from 190?)
- The Miller Sun (from 190?)
- The Pioneer Press (from 1893)
- Published In Saint Lawrence [Hand County] ...
- Hand County News (from 1907)
- Published In Chamberlain [Brule County] ...
- Chamberlain Register And South Dakota Palladium (from 1894)
- Chamberlain Register (from 1887)
- Chamberlain Register (from 1901)
- Chamberlain Weekly Register (from 1885)
- Chamberlain-Oacoma Register (from 1992)
- Missouri Valley Journal (from 18??)
- South Dakota Democrat (from 188?)
- The Chamberlain Democrat (from 190?)
- The Chamberlain Leader (from 1931)
- The Dakota Democrat (from 1883)
- Published In Kennebec [Lyman County] ...
- Kennebec Advocate-Leader (from 1964)
- Lyman County Advocate (from 1923)
- The Advocate-Leader (from 1925)
- Published In Oacoma [Lyman County] ...
- Lyman County Argus-leader And Oacoma Gazette (from 1906)
- Lyman County Argus
- Oacoma Gazette-Leader
- Published In Blunt [Hughes County] ...
- Blunt Weekly Advocate (from 18??)
- The Blunt Advocate (from 1873)
- The Blunt Advocate (from 1892)
- The Blunt Advocate (from 1883)
- The Blunt End (from 1884)
- Published In Pukwana [Brule County] ...
- Published In Presho [Lyman County] ...
- Lyman County Republican (from 1904)
- Lyman County Settler And The Settler
- Presho Post
- The first year of publication is unknown, with the last issue in 1918
- Locate a copy thru WorldCat: OCLC 34256383
- Locate a copy thru the Library of Congress:
- Catalog Card for the Presho Post
- Holdings for: LCCN SN96090200
- Sod Savers' Rag (from 193?)
- The Lyman County Herald (from 1921)
- The Presho Herald (from 1919)
- Published In Wessington [Beadle County] ...
- The Times-Enterprise (from 19??)
- Wessington Times (from 1882)
Other Roadside Stops ...
The Communities of South Dakota
About Hyde County
About South Dakota
Off-the-Road Links ...
The official website for Chronicling America
Unfortunately, we don't know of an official website for Macs Corner. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for State of South Dakota: sd.gov/
|<1>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'straight-line' (or point-to-point) distance. A straight line distance ignores things like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line from Point A (ie- Macs Corner) to Point B.|
Our distance measurements begin at a specific point in Macs Corner. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 44.2519, Longitude: -99.4415 In this case, the coordinates for Macs Corner have been provided by the Geographic Names Information System (GNIS).