Below are the newspapers that have been published in the vicinity of Lodgepole.
Our newspaper information for Lodgepole is based on data taken from the Chronicling America website. For more information, please see our description of the Chronicling America website.
We don't know of any newspapers that were published in the immediate area of Lodgepole. That said, we do have a list of papers that were published in the broader area surrounding Lodgepole. Our list contains 32 papers that were published within 34 miles [54.7 km]<1> of Lodgepole.
Newspapers Neighboring Lodgepole ...
The following newspapers were published within 34 miles [54.7 km] of Lodgepole.
The papers have been grouped by the community in which they were published, with the communities listed in order of their distance from Lodgepole.
- Published In Hettinger [Adams County] ...
- Adams County Record (from 1907)
- The Hettinger Headlight (from 1907)
- The Hettinger Journal (from 1912)
- The Hettinger Tribune (from 1926)
- Published In Haynes [Adams County] ...
- The Haynes Gazette (from 1908)
- The Haynes Register-Gazette (from 1909)
- The Haynes Register (from 1908)
- Published In Bucyrus [Adams County] ...
- The Adams County Tribune (from 1908)
- Published In Bison [Perkins County] ...
- Perkins County Times (from 1909)
- The Bison Courier (from 19??)
- The Bison Courier (from 1984)
- Continue List (8 more) ...
- Published In Strool [Perkins County] ...
- Perkins County Leader (from 19??)
- Published In Haley [Bowman County] ...
- The Haley Record (from 1911)
- Published In Reeder [Adams County] ...
- The Adams County Times (from 1908)
- The Reeder Press (from 1940)
- The Reeder Times (from 1909)
- The Western Call And Reeder Times (from 1911)
- The Western Call (from 1908)
- Published In Lemmon [Perkins County] ...
- The Dakota Herald (from 2000)
- The Lemmon Herald (from 1912)
- The Lemmon Leader And Grand Valley Herald (from 1929)
- The Lemmon Leader (from 1938)
- The Lemmon Tribune (from 1917)
- Published In Sorum [Perkins County] ...
- The Sorum Journal (from 1911)
- Published In Gascoyne [Bowman County] ...
- Gascoyne Advance (from 1910)
- Gascoyne Gazette (from 1915)
- Gascoyne News (from 1918)
- Gascoyne Pennant (from 1917)
- Published In Scranton [Bowman County] ...
- The Briquette (from 1917)
- The Scranton Register (from 1907)
- The Scranton Star (from 1924)
- Published In Ludlow [Harding County] ...
- Cave Hills Comment (from 1979)
Other Roadside Stops ...
Find a Community within South Dakota
About Perkins County
About South Dakota
Off-the-Road Links ...
The official website for Chronicling America
Unfortunately, we don't know of an official website for Lodgepole. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for State of South Dakota: sd.gov/
|<1>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'straight-line' (or point-to-point) distance. A straight line distance ignores things like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line from Point A (ie- Lodgepole) to Point B.|
If you need the driving distance (or directions), we recommend that you use one of the Mapping Services listed on our Map Page for Lodgepole. Since we usually use Google Maps, we've provided the following link for your convenience: Google Map and Driving Directions starting from Lodgepole
Our distance measurements begin at a specific point in Lodgepole. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 45.8047, Longitude: -102.6607 In this case, the coordinates for Lodgepole have been provided by the Geographic Names Information System (GNIS).