When we're on the road, rather than always picking an airport that is close to our destination, we try to see if there might be another airport that would better fit our travel plans.<1> To help with your planning, the following list of airports is organized by type and proximity to Jobee Acres.
Please keep in mind that these airports were chosen based on their air-distance from Jobee Acres. You should check the map and see how accessible they are when considering one airport over another.
For each of the airports listed below, we've linked to websites where detailed information about the airport can be found.
Of the airports that we know about, these are some of the closest to Jobee Acres.
Large Airports ...
Smaller Airports with Scheduled Flights / Air Taxi Service ...
- Aberdeen Rgnl. (ABR/KABR)
- Watertown Rgnl. (ATY/KATY)
- Huron Rgnl. (HON/KHON)
- Jamestown Rgnl. (JMS/KJMS)
- Pierre Rgnl. (PIR/KPIR)
General Aviation Airports ...
- Groton Muni. (FAA ID: 2E6)
- Groton Municipal Airport lies 15 miles [24.1 km]<2> miles to the east northeast of Jobee Acres.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Groton Municipal Airport
- Ellendale Muni. (FAA ID: 4E7)
- Ellendale Municipal Airport lies 39 miles [62.8 km]<2> miles to the north of Jobee Acres.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Ellendale Municipal Airport
- Redfield Muni. (FAA ID: 1D8)
- Redfield Municipal Airport lies 40 miles [64.4 km]<2> miles to the south of Jobee Acres.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Redfield Municipal Airport
- Britton Muni. (FAA ID: BTN)
- Britton Municipal Airport lies 40 miles [64.4 km]<2> miles to the northeast of Jobee Acres.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Britton Municipal Airport
- Continue List (5 more) ...
- The Sigurd Anderson Airport (FAA ID: 1D7)
- The Sigurd Anderson Airport lies 44 miles [70.8 km]<2> miles to the east southeast of Jobee Acres.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on The Sigurd Anderson Airport
- Webster Muni.
- Webster Municipal Airport lies 44 miles [70.8 km]<2> miles to the east southeast of Jobee Acres.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Webster Municipal Airport
- Faulkton Muni. (FAA ID: 3FU)
- Faulkton Municipal Airport lies 45 miles [72.4 km]<2> miles to the southwest of Jobee Acres.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Faulkton Municipal Airport
- Clark Co. Airport (FAA ID: 8D7)
- Clark County Airport lies 50 miles [80.5 km]<2> miles to the southeast of Jobee Acres.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Clark County Airport
- Oakes Muni. (FAA ID: 2D5)
- Oakes Municipal Airport lies 52 miles [83.7 km]<2> miles to the north northeast of Jobee Acres.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Oakes Municipal Airport
Other Roadside Stops ...
Index of Cities, Towns and Villages for South Dakota
About Brown County
About South Dakota
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of a website for Jobee Acres. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Brown County: www.brown.sd.us/
The official website for State of South Dakota: sd.gov/
|<1>||When we are planning a trip (for example, to Jobee Acres), we usually look for the obvious: the choice of airlines that fly into the airport, the number of flights, the connections we have to make, which car rentals are available, etc. We also look for sights and attractions that we might find between any given airport and our destination - we do love exploring. We're willing to fly into a more distant airport if we can get the services and amenities that we like. Even though our choice of airport might be inconvenient to others, it usually gives us a better trip.|
|<2>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'point-to-point' distance. A straight line distance ignores things like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line drawn from Point A (ie- Jobee Acres) to Point B.|
Our distance measurements begin at a specific point in Jobee Acres. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 45.4461, Longitude: -98.3943 In this case, the coordinates for Jobee Acres have been provided by the Geographic Names Information System (GNIS).