When we're on the road, rather than always picking an airport that is close to our destination, we try to see if there might be another airport that would better fit our travel plans.<1> To help with your planning, the following list of airports is organized by type and proximity to Indian Hill Division.
Please keep in mind that these airports were chosen based on their air-distance from Indian Hill Division. You should check the map and see how accessible they are when considering one airport over another.
For each of the airports listed below, we've linked to websites where detailed information about the airport can be found.
Of the airports that we know about, these are some of the closest to Indian Hill Division.
Large Airports ...
- Eppley Airfield (OMA/KOMA)
- Minneapolis - St. Paul Intl. (MSP/KMSP)
- Des Moines Intl. (DSM/KDSM)
- Rochester Intl. (RST/KRST)
Smaller Airports with Scheduled Flights / Air Taxi Service ...
- Joe Foss Fld. (FSD/KFSD)
- Sioux Gateway Airport (SUX/KSUX)
- Watertown Rgnl. (ATY/KATY)
- Huron Rgnl. (HON/KHON)
General Aviation Airports ...
- Marv Skie - Lincoln Co. Airport (FAA ID: Y14)
- Marv Skie - Lincoln County Airport lies 11 miles [17.7 km]<2> miles to the southwest of Indian Hill Division.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Marv Skie - Lincoln County Airport
- Canton Muni. (FAA ID: 7G9)
- Canton Municipal Airport lies 18 miles [29 km]<2> miles to the south of Indian Hill Division.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Canton Municipal Airport
- Quentin Aanenson Fld. (ICAO: KLYV)
- Luverne Muni.
- Luverne Municipal Airport lies 20 miles [32.2 km]<2> miles to the east of Indian Hill Division.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Luverne Municipal Airport
- Continue List (5 more) ...
- Rock Rapids Muni. (FAA ID: RRQ)
- Rock Rapids Municipal Airport lies 23 miles [37 km]<2> miles to the east southeast of Indian Hill Division.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Rock Rapids Municipal Airport
- Flandreau Muni. (FAA ID: 4P3)
- Flandreau Municipal Airport lies 29 miles [46.7 km]<2> miles to the north of Indian Hill Division.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Flandreau Municipal Airport
- Pipestone Muni. (ICAO: KPQN)
- Hawarden Muni. (FAA ID: 2Y2)
- Hawarden Municipal Airport lies 37 miles [59.5 km]<2> miles to the south of Indian Hill Division.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Hawarden Municipal Airport
- Sioux Center Muni. (FAA ID: SOY)
- Sioux Center Municipal Airport lies 37 miles [59.5 km]<2> miles to the southeast of Indian Hill Division.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Sioux Center Municipal Airport
Other Roadside Stops ...
Search for a Community located in South Dakota
About Minnehaha County
About South Dakota
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of a website for Indian Hill Division. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Minnehaha County: www.minnehahacounty.org/
The official website for State of South Dakota: sd.gov/
|<1>||When we are planning a trip (for example, to Indian Hill Division), we usually look for the obvious: the choice of airlines that fly into the airport, the number of flights, the connections we have to make, which car rentals are available, etc. We also look for sights and attractions that we might find between any given airport and our destination - we do love exploring. We're willing to fly into a more distant airport if we can get the services and amenities that we like. Even though our choice of airport might be inconvenient to others, it usually gives us a better trip.|
|<2>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'straight-line' (or point-to-point) distance. A straight line distance ignores things like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line from Point A (ie- Indian Hill Division) to Point B.|
Our distance measurements begin at a specific point in Indian Hill Division. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 43.5714, Longitude: -96.6217 In this case, the coordinates for Indian Hill Division have been provided by the Geographic Names Information System (GNIS).