Below are the newspapers that have been published in the vicinity of Hoven.
Our newspaper information for Hoven is based on data taken from the Chronicling America website. For more information, please see our description of the Chronicling America website.
We don't know of any newspapers that were published in the immediate area of Hoven. That said, we do have a list of papers that were published in the broader area surrounding Hoven. Our list contains 51 papers that were published within 40 miles [64.4 km]<1> of Hoven.
Newspapers Neighboring Hoven ...
The following newspapers were published within 40 miles [64.4 km] of Hoven.
The papers have been grouped by the community in which they were published, with the communities listed in order of their distance from Hoven.
- Published In Tolstoy [Potter County] ...
- The Tolstoy Leader (from 19??)
- Published In Lebanon [Potter County] ...
- Blue Blanket Leader (from 19??)
- Lebanon Independent (from 1896)
- Published In Gettysburg [Potter County] ...
- Gettysburg Courier (from 18??)
- Potter County News (from 1894)
- Published In Java [Walworth County] ...
- Java Herald And Java Reporter (from 1909)
- Java Herald And The Rising Sun (from 1903)
- Java Herald (from 1904)
- The Java Reporter (from 1909)
- Continue List (16 more) ...
- Published In Seneca [Faulk County] ...
- Seneca Journal (from 1902)
- Published In Selby [Walworth County] ...
- The Selby Record (from 1943)
- The Walworth County Record (from 1890)
- Published In Loyalton [Edmunds County] ...
- Loyalton Record (from 1920)
- The Loyalton Journal (from 188?)
- Published In Roscoe [Edmunds County] ...
- Roscoe Herald (from 18??)
- Published In Forest City [Potter County] ...
- Dakota Index (from 1885)
- The first year of publication was in 1885, with an unknown end date
- Locate a copy thru WorldCat: OCLC 37431845
- Locate a copy thru the Library of Congress:
- Catalog Card for the Dakota Index
- Holdings for: LCCN SN97065802
- Published In Agar [Sully County] ...
- Agar Enterprise (from 1919)
- The Agar Argus (from 19??)
- Published In Glenham [Walworth County] ...
- The Glenham Journal (from 1911)
- Published In Wecota [Faulk County] ...
- Wecota Independent (from 19??)
- Published In Faulkton [Faulk County] ...
- Faulk County Independent (from 19??)
- Faulk County Record (from 188?)
- Faulk County Times (from 1885)
- Faulkton Record (from 1906)
- The Faulk County Record (from 1976)
- The Faulkton Advocate (from 189?)
- The Republican-Record (from 1894)
- Published In Mound City [Campbell County] ...
- Campbell County Courier-Journal (from 188?)
- Published In Eureka [McPherson County] ...
- Die Eureka Post (from 18??)
- Eureka Post (from 18??)
- Eureka Rundschau (from 1915)
- McPherson County Herald (from 189?)
- The Northwest-Blade (from 189?)
- Published In Mobridge [Walworth County] ...
- The Mobridge Bulletin (from 1911)
- The Mobridge Daily Tribune (from 1917)
- The Mobridge Journal (from 1921)
- The Mobridge News-Tribune (from 1917)
- The Mobridge News (from 190?)
- The Mobridge Tribune And The Mobridge Journal (from 1951)
- The Mobridge Tribune (from 1939)
- The Mobridge Tribune (from 1964)
- The Mobridge Weekly Tribune (from 1918)
- Published In Ipswich [Edmunds County] ...
- Edmunds County Democrat (from 18??)
- South Dakota Tribune (from 18??)
- The Ipswich Independent (from 1926)
- The Ipswich Tribune (from 1911)
- The Roscoe Hosmer Independent (from 1977)
- Published In Onida [Sully County] ...
- The Onida Watchman (from 1894)
- The Sully News (from 191?)
- Published In Cresbard [Faulk County] ...
- The Cresbard Beacon (from 19??)
- Published In Orient [Faulk County] ...
- The Orient Argus (from ????)
Other Roadside Stops ...
Find a Community within South Dakota
About Potter County
About South Dakota
Off-the-Road Links ...
The official website for Chronicling America
Unfortunately, we don't know of an official website for Hoven. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for State of South Dakota: sd.gov/
|<1>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'point-to-point' distance. A straight line distance ignores things like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line from Point A (ie- Hoven) to Point B.|
If you need the driving distance, we recommend that you use one of the Mapping Services listed on our Map Page for Hoven. Since we usually use Google Maps for our own planning, we've provided the following link: Google Map and Driving Directions starting from Hoven
Our distance measurements begin at a specific point in Hoven. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 45.2431, Longitude: -99.7772