Welcome to Tea Hill ...
Although we found mention of Tea Hill during our research, we really don't have any information about it.<1> Given the context of how Tea Hill was mentioned, we believe that it was a community rather than a locale or some type of landmark. We have done a cursory search and if it was a community, we haven't been able to find any evidence that it still exists..
We've added Tea Hill to our Gazetteer with the hope that we can develop more information. If you can help us with Tea Hill, please Contact Us.
Time Zone: The area where we believe that Tea Hill might be (or was) located is in the Atlantic Time Zone (AST/ADT) and observes daylight saving time. The time zone in French: AST- Heure Normale de l'Atlantique (HNA), ADT- Heure Avancée de l'Atlantique (HAA).
We believe that Tea Hill would be found within the (902) area code.
Communities Also Named Tea Hill ...
Using our Gazetteer, we have found another community named Tea Hill - it's located in Prince Edward Island.
For more information, see our Tidbits & Trivia Page for Tea Hill.
Communities near Tea Hill ...
We have created a list of 10 communities that are near Tea Hill.
- Miltonvale Park
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Miltonvale Park
- Miltonvale Park lies 10 miles [16.1 km]<2> to the northwest of Tea Hill
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Miltonvale Park came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<4>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Miltonvale Park
- Clyde River
- Continue List (6 more) ...
- Warren Grove
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Warren Grove
- Warren Grove lies 8 miles [12.9 km]<2> to the northwest of Tea Hill
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Warren Grove came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<4>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Warren Grove
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Brackley
- Brackley lies 8 miles [12.9 km]<2> to the northwest of Tea Hill
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Brackley came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<4>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Brackley
- Hunter River
- Union Road
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Union Road
- Union Road lies 8 miles [12.9 km]<2> to the north of Tea Hill
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Union Road
- Mount Stewart
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Mount Stewart
- Mount Stewart lies 14 miles [22.5 km]<2> to the northeast of Tea Hill
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Mount Stewart came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<4>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Mount Stewart
- Jump to TripAdvisor's Tourism page for Mount Stewart<3>
- Winsloe South
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Winsloe South
- Winsloe South lies 9 miles [14.5 km]<2> to the northwest of Tea Hill
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Winsloe South came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<4>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Winsloe South
TripAdvisor Tourism Pages for Tea Hill ...
Looking for more information about Tea Hill? A wonderful source is the TripAdvisor website. We always start with the TripAdvisor Tourism page, where you can read an overview with links that will help you find lodging, restaurants and attractions.
While we are unaware of a Tourism page that is specific to Tea Hill, there are neighboring communities that do have Tourism pages. A map of those communities can be found with our TripAdvisor Page for Tea Hill.
Other Roadside Stops ...
Search for a Prince Edward Island Community
About Prince Edward Island
Off-the-Road Links ...
The official website for Province of Prince Edward Island: https://www.princeedwardisland.ca/
|<1>||If we encounter the name of what might be a community, our methodology is to add that name to our Gazetteer. For example, we might find a sentence like "He went north past Tea Hill and then turned east". While Tea Hill could be some kind of landmark, we think that it's more likely to be a community. We've added Tea Hill as a placeholder with the hope that we'll be able to add more information in the future.|
Just as a reminder: Our definition of a community is rather broad and includes those places (or areas) where several families lived and had a name which identified that place. For example, you might hear somebody say that they are going over to Mile's to see Pete ... Mile's is just a gas station and a couple of homes at the crossroads. While it might not be on the map, everybody in the area knows it by that name.
Places of interest include buildings at a crossroad, several families clustered in a hollow or maybe the location of a way station. It also includes places like mines, lumber camps, ferry crossings, etc. The community might still exist, is now gone or only existed for just a short period of time.
Also keep in mind that Tea Hill could have been on the original document by mistake, misspelled, the original/alternate name of a community that we've listed elsewhere or was placed in the wrong . Sometimes a post office or train station would have a different name than the community where it's located, so two names might be referring to the same community - we're working to straighten it all out.
|<2>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'straight-line' (or point-to-point) distance. A straight line distance ignores things like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line drawn from Point A (ie- Tea Hill) to Point B.Our distance measurements begin at a specific point in Tea Hill. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 46.2111, Longitude: -63.0667 |
|<3>||While we're fans and frequent users of TripAdvisor, you should know that we're also members of the TripAdvisor affiliate program.|
|<4>||If we have found a location and have questions about the accuracy of our information, we will simply say that the marker is 'in the vicinity'. We are not confident about the location and the position of our marker is only a rough guide. If we have too many doubts about the location, we will not include it in our database.|