Welcome to Saint Louis ...
When the people of Saint Louis refer to themselves (known as a demonym), they frequently use Saint Louisan<1>
A typical abbreviation for Saint Louis: St. Louis
Time Zone: Saint Louis lies in the Atlantic Time Zone (AST/ADT) and observes daylight saving time. The time zone in French: AST- Heure Normale de l'Atlantique (HNA), ADT- Heure Avancée de l'Atlantique (HAA).
The area code for Saint Louis: (902)
The Canadian Postal Code for Saint Louis: C0B<2>
Communities Also Named Saint Louis ...
Using our Gazetteer, we found that there are 18 communities that are also named Saint Louis - they are located in California, Georgia, Louisiana (2), Michigan, Missouri, Montana, Ohio, Oklahoma, Ontario, Oregon, Quebec (3), Saskatchewan, Texas, Virginia and Wisconsin.
For more information, see our Tidbits & Trivia Page for Saint Louis.
Communities near Saint Louis ...
We have created a list of 10 communities that are near Saint Louis.
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Alma
- Alma lies 4 miles [6.4 km]<3> to the east of Saint Louis.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Alma
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Elmsdale
- Elmsdale lies 5 miles [8 km]<3> to the east of Saint Louis.
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Elmsdale came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<5>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Elmsdale
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Huntley
- Huntley lies 5 miles [8 km]<3> to the southeast of Saint Louis.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Huntley
- Profits Corner
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Profits Corner
- Profits Corner lies 5 miles [8 km]<3> to the east of Saint Louis.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Profits Corner
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Woodvale
- Woodvale lies 5 miles [8 km]<3> to the east of Saint Louis.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Woodvale
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Brockton
- Brockton lies 6 miles [9.7 km]<3> to the southwest of Saint Louis.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Brockton
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Greenmount
- Greenmount lies 6 miles [9.7 km]<3> to the east of Saint Louis.
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Greenmount came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<5>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Greenmount
TripAdvisor Tourism Pages for Saint Louis ...
Looking for more information about Saint Louis? A wonderful source is the TripAdvisor website. We always start with the TripAdvisor Tourism page, where you can read an overview with links that will help you find lodging, restaurants and attractions.
While we are unaware of a Tourism page that is specific to Saint Louis, there are neighboring communities that do have Tourism pages. A map of those communities can be found with our TripAdvisor Page for Saint Louis.
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of a website for Saint Louis. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Province of Prince Edward Island: https://www.princeedwardisland.ca/
|<1>||A demonym is the name for a resident of a community which is usually derived from (or is related to) the name of that community. In other words, it's how the residents of Saint Louis refer to themselves. It's important to note that there aren't any rules for taking a village's name and turning it into a demonym. A demonym is informal and while the majority of Saint Louis may use one name, keep in mind that others may use something different.|
|<2>||The Canadian Postal Code consists of 6 characters, where the first three characters are the 'Forward Sortation Area (FSA)', with the last three characters being the 'Local Delivery Unit (LDU)'. The Canadian Postal Codes were created as a way of grouping addresses to make delivery more efficient. So keep in mind that any given Postal Code is only 'loosely' associated with a community (such as Saint Louis). The boundaries of the Postal Code can be changed, re-assigned, eliminated or overlapped with other Postal Codes. When looking for a Postal Code, whether Saint Louis or elsewhere, it's always best to check the website of the Canada Post / Postes Canada.|
|<3>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'straight-line' distance. A straight line distance ignores obstructions like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line from Point A (ie- Saint Louis) to Point B.If you need the driving distance, we recommend that you use one of the Mapping Services listed on our Map Page for Saint Louis. Since we usually use Google Maps for our own planning, we've provided the following link for your convenience: Google Map and Driving Directions starting from Saint LouisOur distance measurements begin at a specific point in Saint Louis. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 46.8820, Longitude: -64.1959 |
|<4>||While we're fans and frequent users of TripAdvisor, you should know that we're also members of the TripAdvisor affiliate program.|
|<5>||If we found a location and have questions about the accuracy of our information, we will simply say that the marker is 'in the vicinity'. We are not confident about the location and the position of our marker is only a rough guide. If we have too many doubts about the location, we will not include it in our database.|