Welcome to Milo ...
Time Zone: Milo lies in the Atlantic Time Zone (AST/ADT) and observes daylight saving time. The time zone in French: AST- Heure Normale de l'Atlantique (HNA), ADT- Heure Avancée de l'Atlantique (HAA).
Milo is within the (902) area code.
Communities Also Named Milo ...
Using our Gazetteer, we have found that there are 24 communities that are also named Milo - they are located in Alabama, Alberta, Arkansas, California, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Maine, Michigan, Missouri, New York, Ohio (2), Oklahoma, Oregon, Prince Edward Island, Tennessee, Utah, West Virginia (2) and Wyoming.
For more information, see our Tidbits & Trivia Page for Milo.
Communities near Milo ...
We have created a list of 10 communities that are near Milo.
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Wellington
- Wellington lies 18 miles [29 km]<1> to the southeast of Milo
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Wellington came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<3>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Wellington
- Jump to TripAdvisor's Tourism page for Wellington<2>
- Abrams Village
- Continue List (6 more) ...
- Tyne Valley
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Tyne Valley
- Tyne Valley lies 15 miles [24.1 km]<1> to the east of Milo
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Tyne Valley came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<3>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Tyne Valley
- Jump to TripAdvisor's Tourism page for Tyne Valley<2>
- Saint Louis
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Saint Louis
- Saint Louis lies 16 miles [25.7 km]<1> to the north of Milo
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Saint Louis came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<3>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Saint Louis
- Beaton Road
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Beaton Road
- Beaton Road lies 4 miles [6.4 km]<1> to the east of Milo
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Beaton Road
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Carleton
- Carleton lies 4 miles [6.4 km]<1> to the northeast of Milo
- Note: We haven't been able to verify our GPS coordinates for Carleton. Although the coordinates have been estimated, they should be in the vicinity.<4>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Carleton
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Knutsford
- Knutsford lies 4 miles [6.4 km]<1> to the northwest of Milo
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Knutsford
TripAdvisor Tourism Pages for Milo ...
Looking for more information about Milo? A wonderful source is the TripAdvisor website. We always start with the TripAdvisor Tourism page, where you can read an overview with links that will help you find lodging, restaurants and attractions.
While we are unaware of a Tourism page that is specific to Milo, there are neighboring communities that do have Tourism pages. A map of those communities can be found with our TripAdvisor Page for Milo.
Other Roadside Stops ...
Search for a Community in Prince Edward Island
About Prince Edward Island
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of a website for Milo. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Province of Prince Edward Island: https://www.princeedwardisland.ca/
|<1>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'point-to-point' distance. A straight line distance ignores things like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line from Point A (ie- Milo) to Point B.If you need the driving distance, we recommend that you use one of the Mapping Services listed on our Map Page for Milo. Since we usually use Google Maps, we've provided the following link for your convenience: Google Map and Driving Directions starting from MiloOur distance measurements begin at a specific point in Milo. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 46.6500, Longitude: -64.2333 |
|<2>||While we're fans and frequent users of TripAdvisor, you should know that we're also members of the TripAdvisor affiliate program.|
|<3>||If we have found a location and have questions about the accuracy of our information, we will simply say that the marker is 'in the vicinity'. We are not confident about the location and the position of our marker is only a rough guide. If we have too many doubts about the location, we will not include it in our database.|
|<4>||An 'estimated' location is one where we have been given GPS coordinates, but are unable to verify the accuracy of those coordinates. That said, we have some confidence that we have placed the marker near the actual location. A typical reason for being unable to verify a location is that it might be on private property or maybe historic and gone without an obvious trace.|