Welcome to Breadalbane ...
Time Zone: Breadalbane lies in the Atlantic Time Zone (AST/ADT) and observes daylight saving time. The time zone in French: AST- Heure Normale de l'Atlantique (HNA), ADT- Heure Avancée de l'Atlantique (HAA).
The telephone area code for Breadalbane: (902)
The Canadian Postal Code for Breadalbane: C0A<1>
Communities Also Named Breadalbane ...
Using our Gazetteer, we found that there are 3 communities that are also named Breadalbane - they are located in New Brunswick (2) and Ontario.
For more information, see our Tidbits & Trivia Page for Breadalbane.
Communities near Breadalbane ...
We have created a list of 10 communities that are near Breadalbane.
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Summerside
- Summerside lies 13 miles [20.9 km]<2> to the west of Breadalbane.
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Summerside came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<4>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Summerside
- Jump to TripAdvisor's Tourism page for Summerside<3>
- Miltonvale Park
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Miltonvale Park
- Miltonvale Park lies 13 miles [20.9 km]<2> to the east of Breadalbane.
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Miltonvale Park came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<4>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Miltonvale Park
- Borden - Carleton
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Borden - Carleton
- Borden - Carleton lies 10 miles [16.1 km]<2> to the southwest of Breadalbane.
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Borden - Carleton came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<4>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Borden - Carleton
- Jump to TripAdvisor's Tourism page for Borden - Carleton<3>
- North Rustico
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for North Rustico
- North Rustico lies 11 miles [17.7 km]<2> to the northeast of Breadalbane.
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for North Rustico came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<4>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on North Rustico
- Clyde River
- Warren Grove
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Warren Grove
- Warren Grove lies 14 miles [22.5 km]<2> to the southeast of Breadalbane.
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Warren Grove came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<4>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Warren Grove
TripAdvisor Tourism Pages for Breadalbane ...
Looking for more information about Breadalbane? A wonderful source is the TripAdvisor website. We always start with the TripAdvisor Tourism page, where you can read an overview with links that will help you find lodging, restaurants and attractions.
In addition to the Tourism page for Breadalbane, there are neighboring communities that also have Tourism pages. More information about those communities can be found on our TripAdvisor Page for Breadalbane.
Adding Breadalbane to Our Gazetteer ...
As we work on our Gazetteer, we occasionally find mention of a community that is new to us. When we find such a community, we add it to our Gazetteer with the hope of adding more information in the future.
The earliest source that we've referenced which mentioned Breadalbane was on a map titled Map of Maritime Provinces of Canada (from Rand McNally, 1897).
For more details about the above, see References and Mentions for Breadalbane.
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of a website for Breadalbane. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Province of Prince Edward Island: https://www.princeedwardisland.ca/
|<1>||The Canadian Postal Code consists of 6 characters, where the first three characters are the 'Forward Sortation Area (FSA)', with the last three characters being the 'Local Delivery Unit (LDU)'. The Canadian Postal Codes were created as a way of grouping addresses to make delivery more efficient. So keep in mind that any given Postal Code is only 'loosely' associated with a community (such as Breadalbane). The boundaries of the Postal Code can be changed, re-assigned, eliminated or overlapped with other Postal Codes. When looking for a Postal Code, whether Breadalbane or elsewhere, it's always best to check the website of the Canada Post / Postes Canada.|
|<2>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'point-to-point' distance. A straight line distance ignores obstructions like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line from Point A (ie- Breadalbane) to Point B.If you need the driving distance, we recommend that you use one of the Mapping Services listed on our Map Page for Breadalbane. Since we usually use Google Maps, we've provided the following link: Google Map and Driving Directions starting from BreadalbaneOur distance measurements begin at a specific point in Breadalbane. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 46.3582, Longitude: -63.5004 |
|<3>||While we're fans and frequent users of TripAdvisor, you should know that we're also members of the TripAdvisor affiliate program.|
|<4>||If we found a location and have questions about the accuracy of our information, we will simply say that the marker is 'in the vicinity'. We are not confident about the location and the position of our marker is only a rough guide. If we have too many doubts about the location, we will not include it in our database.|