Welcome to Annandale ...
Annandale is located on the east coast of Prince Edward Island (the Gulf of Saint Lawrence).
Time Zone: Annandale lies in the Atlantic Time Zone (AST/ADT) and observes daylight saving time. The time zone in French: AST- Heure Normale de l'Atlantique (HNA), ADT- Heure Avancée de l'Atlantique (HAA).
Annandale is located in the (902) area code.
Communities Also Named Annandale ...
Using our Gazetteer, we found that there are 8 communities that are also named Annandale - they are located in Maryland, Minnesota, Mississippi, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Prince Edward Island, South Carolina and Virginia.
For more information, see our Tidbits & Trivia Page for Annandale.
Communities near Annandale ...
We have created a list of 10 communities that are near Annandale.
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Montague
- Montague lies 13 miles [20.9 km]<1> to the southwest of Annandale.
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Montague came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<2>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Montague
- Jump to TripAdvisor's Tourism page for Montague<3>
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Souris
- Souris lies 9 miles [14.5 km]<1> to the northeast of Annandale.
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Souris came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<2>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Souris
- Jump to TripAdvisor's Tourism page for Souris<3>
- Murray River
- Murray Harbour
- Saint Peters Bay
- DeGros Marsh
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for DeGros Marsh
- DeGros Marsh lies 4 miles [6.4 km]<1> to the southwest of Annandale.
- Note: We haven't been able to verify our GPS coordinates for DeGros Marsh. Although the coordinates have been estimated, they should be in the vicinity.<4>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on DeGros Marsh
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Eglington
- Eglington lies 4 miles [6.4 km]<1> to the northeast of Annandale.
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Eglington came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<2>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Eglington
TripAdvisor Tourism Pages for Annandale ...
Looking for more information about Annandale? A wonderful source is the TripAdvisor website. We always start with the TripAdvisor Tourism page, where you can read an overview with links that will help you find lodging, restaurants and attractions.
While we are unaware of a Tourism page that is specific to Annandale, there are neighboring communities that do have Tourism pages. A map of those communities can be found with our TripAdvisor Page for Annandale.
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of a website for Annandale. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Province of Prince Edward Island: https://www.princeedwardisland.ca/
|<1>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'straight-line' (or point-to-point) distance. A straight line distance ignores things like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line from Point A (ie- Annandale) to Point B.If you need the driving distance (or directions), we recommend that you use one of the Mapping Services listed on our Map Page for Annandale. Since we usually use Google Maps, we've provided the following link: Google Map and Driving Directions starting from AnnandaleOur distance measurements begin at a specific point in Annandale. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 46.2667, Longitude: -62.4167 |
|<2>||If we found a location and have questions about the accuracy of our information, we will simply say that the marker is 'in the vicinity'. We are not confident about the location and the position of our marker is only a rough guide. If we have too many doubts about the location, we will not include it in our database.|
|<3>||While we're fans and frequent users of TripAdvisor, you should know that we're also members of the TripAdvisor affiliate program.|
|<4>||An 'estimated' location is one where we have been given GPS coordinates, but are unable to verify the accuracy of those coordinates. That said, we have some confidence that we have placed the marker near the actual location. A typical reason for being unable to verify a location is that it might be on private property or maybe historic and gone without an obvious trace.|