Welcome to Albion ...
Time Zone: Albion lies in the Atlantic Time Zone (AST/ADT) and observes daylight saving time. The time zone in French: AST- Heure Normale de l'Atlantique (HNA), ADT- Heure Avancée de l'Atlantique (HAA).
The telephone area code for Albion: (902)
The Canadian Postal Code for Albion: C0A<1>
Communities Also Named Albion ...
Using our Gazetteer, we have found that there are 37 communities that are also named Albion - they are located in Arkansas, British Columbia, California, Delaware, Florida (2), Idaho, Illinois, Indiana (2), Iowa, Kansas (2), Maine, Michigan (2), Minnesota, Montana, Nebraska, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio (2), Oklahoma, Ontario, Pennsylvania (2), Prince Edward Island, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Texas, Washington, West Virginia and Wisconsin.
For more information, see our Tidbits & Trivia Page for Albion.
Communities near Albion ...
We have created a list of 10 communities that are near Albion.
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Montague came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<2>
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Montague
- Montague lies 5 miles [8 km]<3> to the west of Albion
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Montague
- Jump to TripAdvisor's Tourism page for Montague<4>
- Murray River
- Continue List (6 more) ...
- Murray Harbour
- Saint Peters Bay
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Gaspereaux
- Gaspereaux lies 4 miles [6.4 km]<3> to the southeast of Albion
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Gaspereaux
- Milltown Cross
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Milltown Cross came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<2>
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Milltown Cross
- Milltown Cross lies 4 miles [6.4 km]<3> to the southwest of Albion
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Milltown Cross
- Saint Marys Road
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Saint Marys Road came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<2>
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Saint Marys Road
- Saint Marys Road lies 4 miles [6.4 km]<3> to the southwest of Albion
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Saint Marys Road
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Kilmuir came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<2>
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Kilmuir
- Kilmuir lies 5 miles [8 km]<3> to the west of Albion
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Kilmuir
TripAdvisor Tourism Pages for Albion ...
Looking for more information about Albion? A wonderful source is the TripAdvisor website. We always start with the TripAdvisor Tourism page, where you can read an overview with links that will help you find lodging, restaurants and attractions.
While we are unaware of a Tourism page that is specific to Albion, there are neighboring communities that do have Tourism pages. A map of those communities can be found with our TripAdvisor Page for Albion.
Other Roadside Stops ...
Cities, Towns and Villages of Prince Edward Island
About Prince Edward Island
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of a website for Albion. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Province of Prince Edward Island: https://www.princeedwardisland.ca/
|<1>||The Canadian Postal Code consists of 6 characters, where the first three characters are the 'Forward Sortation Area (FSA)', with the last three characters being the 'Local Delivery Unit (LDU)'. In the case of Albion, we provide only the FSA and not the LDU. The Canadian Postal Codes were created as a way of grouping addresses to make delivery more efficient. So keep in mind that any given Postal Code is only 'loosely' associated with a community (such as Albion). The boundaries of the Postal Code can be changed, re-assigned, eliminated or overlapped with other Postal Codes. When looking for a Postal Code, whether Albion or elsewhere, it's always best to check the website of the Canada Post / Postes Canada.|
|<2>||If we have found a location and have questions about the accuracy of our information, we will simply say that the marker is 'in the vicinity'. We are not confident about the location and the position of our marker is only a rough guide. If we have too many doubts about the location, we will not include it in our database.|
|<3>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'straight-line' (or point-to-point) distance. A straight line distance ignores things like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line drawn from Point A (ie- Albion) to Point B.|
If you need the driving distance, we recommend that you use one of the Mapping Services listed on our Map Page for Albion. Since we usually use Google Maps for our own planning, we've provided the following link for your convenience: Google Map and Driving Directions starting from Albion
Our distance measurements begin at a specific point in Albion. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 46.1384, Longitude: -62.5509
|<4>||While we're fans and frequent users of TripAdvisor, you should know that we're also members of the TripAdvisor affiliate program.|