Welcome to Lakehurst ...
Time Zone: Lakehurst lies in the Eastern Time Zone (EST/EDT) and observes daylight saving time. The time zone in French: EST- Heure Normale de l'Est (HNE), EDT- Heure Avancée de l'Est (HAE).
Note: If you leave Lakehurst and travel east, you will leave Eastern Time and cross into the Central Time Zone (CST/CDT).
Area codes for Lakehurst: (705) and (249)<1>
The Canadian Postal Code for Lakehurst: K0L<2>
Communities Also Named Lakehurst ...
Using our Gazetteer, we have found that there are 2 communities that are also named Lakehurst - they are located in New Jersey and New York.
For more information, see our Tidbits & Trivia Page for Lakehurst.
Communities near Lakehurst ...
We have created a list of 10 communities that are near Lakehurst.
- Kawartha Lakes
- Kenstone Beach
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Kenstone Beach
- Kenstone Beach lies 4 miles [6.4 km]<3> to the west of Lakehurst
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Kenstone Beach
- Nogies Creek
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Nogies Creek
- Nogies Creek lies 4 miles [6.4 km]<3> to the north of Lakehurst
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Nogies Creek came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<5>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Nogies Creek
- Continue List (6 more) ...
- Oak Orchard
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Oak Orchard
- Oak Orchard lies 4 miles [6.4 km]<3> to the south of Lakehurst
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Oak Orchard came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<5>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Oak Orchard
- Victoria Place
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Victoria Place
- Victoria Place lies 4 miles [6.4 km]<3> to the southwest of Lakehurst
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Victoria Place
- Lakeview Estates
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Lakeview Estates
- Lakeview Estates lies 5 miles [8 km]<3> to the south of Lakehurst
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Lakeview Estates
- Young's Cove
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Young's Cove
- Young's Cove lies 5 miles [8 km]<3> to the south of Lakehurst
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Young's Cove
- Birch Point
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Birch Point
- Birch Point lies 6 miles [9.7 km]<3> to the west of Lakehurst
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Birch Point
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Buckhorn
- Buckhorn lies 6 miles [9.7 km]<3> to the east of Lakehurst
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Buckhorn came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<5>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Buckhorn
- Jump to TripAdvisor's Tourism page for Buckhorn<4>
TripAdvisor Tourism Pages for Lakehurst ...
Looking for more information about Lakehurst? A wonderful source is the TripAdvisor website. We always start with the TripAdvisor Tourism page, where you can read an overview with links that will help you find lodging, restaurants and attractions.
In addition to the Tourism page for Lakehurst, there are neighboring communities that also have Tourism pages. More information about those communities can be found on our TripAdvisor Page for Lakehurst.
Other Roadside Stops ...
Cities, Towns and Villages of Ontario
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of a website for Lakehurst. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Province of Ontario: https://www.ontario.ca/
|<1>||Area code (249) is an overlay for area code (705).|
|<2>||The Canadian Postal Code consists of 6 characters, where the first three characters are the 'Forward Sortation Area (FSA)', with the last three characters being the 'Local Delivery Unit (LDU)'. In the case of Lakehurst, we provide only the FSA and not the LDU. The Canadian Postal Codes were created as a way of grouping addresses to make delivery more efficient. So keep in mind that any given Postal Code is only 'loosely' associated with a community (such as Lakehurst). The boundaries of the Postal Code can be changed, re-assigned, eliminated or overlapped with other Postal Codes. When looking for a Postal Code, whether Lakehurst or elsewhere, it's always best to check the website of the Canada Post / Postes Canada.|
|<3>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'straight-line' (or point-to-point) distance. A straight line distance ignores obstructions like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line drawn from Point A (ie- Lakehurst) to Point B.If you need the driving distance, we recommend that you use one of the Mapping Services listed on our Map Page for Lakehurst. Since we usually use Google Maps for our own planning, we've provided the following link for your convenience: Google Map and Driving Directions starting from LakehurstOur distance measurements begin at a specific point in Lakehurst. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 44.5316, Longitude: -78.4620 |
|<4>||While we're fans and frequent users of TripAdvisor, you should know that we're also members of the TripAdvisor affiliate program.|
|<5>||If we have found a location and have questions about the accuracy of our information, we will simply say that the marker is 'in the vicinity'. We are not confident about the location and the position of our marker is only a rough guide. If we have too many doubts about the location, we will not include it in our database.|