Welcome to Inwood ...
Time Zone: Inwood lies in the Eastern Time Zone (EST/EDT) and observes daylight saving time. The time zone in French: EST- Heure Normale de l'Est (HNE), EDT- Heure Avancée de l'Est (HAE).
Telephone area codes for Inwood: (519) and (226)<1>
The Canadian Postal Code for Inwood: N0N<2>
Communities Also Named Inwood ...
Using our Gazetteer, we found that there are 16 communities that are also named Inwood - they are located in California, Florida (2), Indiana, Iowa, Manitoba, Maryland, Michigan, Mississippi, New York (3), Pennsylvania, Texas, Vermont and West Virginia.
For more information, see our Tidbits & Trivia Page for Inwood.
Communities near Inwood ...
We have created a list of 10 communities that are near Inwood.
(15 miles [24.1 km] to the northwest)
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Plympton-Wyoming came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<3>
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Plympton-Wyoming
- Jump to a Google Map centered on Plympton-Wyoming
(9 miles [14.5 km] to the northwest)
- Oil Springs
(7 miles [11.3 km] to the west)
(13 miles [20.9 km] to the southeast)
(5 miles [8 km] to the southeast)
(6 miles [9.7 km] to the east)
(6 miles [9.7 km] to the north)
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Sutorville came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<3>
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Sutorville
- Jump to a Google Map centered on Sutorville
(6 miles [9.7 km] to the northeast)
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Walnut came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<3>
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Walnut
- Jump to a Google Map centered on Walnut
(7 miles [11.3 km] to the east)
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Grays came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<3>
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Grays
- Jump to a Google Map centered on Grays
(8 miles [12.9 km] to the southeast)
- Note: We haven't been able to verify our GPS coordinates for Cairo. Although the coordinates have been estimated, they should be in the vicinity.<5>
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Cairo
- Jump to a Google Map centered on Cairo
TripAdvisor Tourism Pages for Inwood ...
Looking for more information about Inwood? A wonderful source is the TripAdvisor website. We always start with the TripAdvisor Tourism page, where you can read an overview with links that will help you find lodging, restaurants and attractions.
While we are unaware of a Tourism page that is specific to Inwood, there are neighboring communities that do have Tourism pages. A map of those communities can be found with our TripAdvisor Page for Inwood.
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of a website for Inwood. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Province of Ontario: https://www.ontario.ca/
|<1>||Area code (226) is an overlay for area code (519).|
|<2>||The Canadian Postal Code consists of 6 characters, where the first three characters are the 'Forward Sortation Area (FSA)', with the last three characters being the 'Local Delivery Unit (LDU)'. In the case of Inwood, we provide only the FSA and not the LDU. The Canadian Postal Codes were created as a way of grouping addresses to make delivery more efficient. So keep in mind that any given Postal Code is only 'loosely' associated with a community (such as Inwood). The boundaries of the Postal Code can be changed, re-assigned, eliminated or overlapped with other Postal Codes. When looking for a Postal Code, whether Inwood or elsewhere, it's always best to check the website of the Canada Post / Postes Canada.|
|<3>||If we found a location and have questions about the accuracy of our information, we will simply say that the marker is 'in the vicinity'. We are not confident about the location and the position of our marker is only a rough guide. If we have too many doubts about the location, we will not include it in our database.|
|<4>||While we're fans and frequent users of TripAdvisor, you should know that we're also members of the TripAdvisor affiliate program.|
|<5>||An 'estimated' location is one where we have been given GPS coordinates, but are unable to verify the accuracy of those coordinates. That said, we have some confidence that we have placed the marker near the actual location. A typical reason for being unable to verify a location is that it might be on private property or maybe historic and gone without an obvious trace.|