List of Neighboring Cemeteries ...
Below are cemeteries that are in the vicinity of Dryden's Corner (within 40 miles [64.4 km]<1>). The cemeteries are listed in alphabetical order.
The following cemeteries are located in .
- Gordon Cemetery
- Hilly Grove Cemetery
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the Hilly Grove Cemetery
- The Hilly Grove Cemetery is a large cemetery that is located 5 miles [8 km]<1> to the northeast of Manitowaning.To be more accurate, Hilly Grove Cemetery lies 19 miles [30.6 km] to the east of Dryden's Corner.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Hilly Grove Cemetery
- Find-A-Grave: FAG ID #2320035<2>
- Kagawong Cedars Cemetery
- Mindemoya Cemetery
- Mt. Calvary Cemetery
- Mountain View Cemetery
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the Mountain View Cemetery
- Mountain View Cemetery lies 22 miles [35.4 km]<1> to the northeast of Dryden's Corner.
- Mountain View Cemetery has also been known as:
- Mountainview Cemetery
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Mountain View Cemetery
- Providence Bay Cemetery
- St. Paul's Cemetery
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the St. Paul's Cemetery
- Note: We haven't been able to verify our GPS coordinates for the St. Paul's Cemetery. Although the coordinates have been estimated, they should be in the vicinity.<3>
- St. Paul's Cemetery lies 22 miles [35.4 km]<1> to the east of Dryden's Corner.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on St. Paul's Cemetery
- Sheguiandah Reserve Cemetery
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the Sheguiandah Reserve Cemetery
- Sheguiandah Reserve Cemetery lies 21 miles [33.8 km]<1> to the northeast of Dryden's Corner.
- Sheguiandah Reserve Cemetery has also been known as:
- Sheguiandah Cemetery
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Sheguiandah Reserve Cemetery
- Find-A-Grave: FAG ID #2347431<2>
- Silver Lake Cemetery
- Sucker Creek Cemetery
In Closing ...
If you know of any cemeteries that we are missing in the area of Dryden's Corner, can you supply us with the name of the cemetery, its GPS location, whether the cemetery is still in use or if it is historic (ie- defunct, abandoned, etc.). If it applies, we would also like to learn of any past or alternate names that the cemetery has been known by.
If you don't know the GPS location (ie- the latitude/longitude) of a cemetery, please use our Map Page for Dryden's Corner to determine the cemetery's position (the instructions for finding the latitude/longitude can be found below the map).
If you need information about a burial or interment, photos, transcripts, how to contact the cemetery or local authorities, please visit our list of websites on our Genealogy Helper Page for Dryden's Corner.
Off-the-Road Links ...
The official website for Province of Ontario: https://www.ontario.ca/
Need help with your genealogy? We always start with these websites when searching in and around the area of Dryden's Corner:
Links at Cyndi's List:
for Province of Ontario
Links at Family Search:
for Province of Ontario
We have a longer, more detailed list of websites on our Genealogy Helper Page for Dryden's Corner.
|<1>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'straight-line' (or point-to-point) distance. A straight line distance ignores things like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line from Point A (ie- Dryden's Corner) to Point B.Our distance measurements begin at a specific point in Dryden's Corner. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 45.7128, Longitude: -82.2714 |
|<2>||The Find-a-Grave website is an excellent research tool with information about a cemetery's location and interments. They also offer a forum for their members which can provide additional help. More information about Find-a-Grave can be found on their website: findagrave.com.|
|<3>||An 'estimated' location is one where we have been given GPS coordinates, but are unable to verify the accuracy of those coordinates. That said, we have some confidence that we have placed the marker near the actual location. A typical reason for being unable to verify a location is that it might be on private property or maybe historic and gone without an obvious trace.|