Welcome to Campbellford ...
Campbellford is 580 feet [177 m] above sea level.<1>.
Time Zone: Campbellford lies in the Eastern Time Zone (EST/EDT) and observes daylight saving time. The time zone in French: EST- Heure Normale de l'Est (HNE), EDT- Heure Avancée de l'Est (HAE).
Telephone area codes for Campbellford: (705) and (249)<2>
The Canadian Postal Code for Campbellford: K0L<3>
Adding Campbellford to Our Gazetteer ...
As we work on our Gazetteer, we occasionally find mention of a community that is new to us. When we find such a community, we add it to our Gazetteer with the hope of adding more information in the future.
Our notes show that the earliest dated mention that we've found for Campbellford was on a map titled Road Map for Ontario (from Shell Oil, 1955).
For more details about the above, see References and Mentions for Campbellford on our Genealogy Page.
Communities near Campbellford ...
We have created a list of 10 communities that are near Campbellford.
- Quinte West
- Alderville First Nation
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Alderville First Nation
- Alderville First Nation lies 16 miles [25.7 km]<4> to the southwest of Campbellford
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Alderville First Nation came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<6>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Alderville First Nation
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Burnbrae
- Burnbrae lies 4 miles [6.4 km]<4> to the east of Campbellford
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Burnbrae
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Godolphin
- Godolphin lies 4 miles [6.4 km]<4> to the west of Campbellford
- Note: We haven't been able to verify our GPS coordinates for Godolphin. Although the coordinates have been estimated, they should be in the vicinity.<7>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Godolphin
- Continue List (6 more) ...
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Kellers
- Kellers lies 4 miles [6.4 km]<4> to the north of Campbellford
- Note: We haven't been able to verify our GPS coordinates for Kellers. Although the coordinates have been estimated, they should be in the vicinity.<7>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Kellers
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Menie
- Menie lies 4 miles [6.4 km]<4> to the east of Campbellford
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Menie
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Meyersburg
- Meyersburg lies 4 miles [6.4 km]<4> to the south of Campbellford
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Meyersburg
- Pethericks Corners
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Pethericks Corners
- Pethericks Corners lies 4 miles [6.4 km]<4> to the northeast of Campbellford
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Pethericks Corners
- Crowe Bridge
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Crowe Bridge
- Crowe Bridge lies 5 miles [8 km]<4> to the north of Campbellford
- Crowe Bridge has also been known as:
- Crow Bridge
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Crowe Bridge
- Percy Boom
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Percy Boom
- Percy Boom lies 5 miles [8 km]<4> to the south of Campbellford
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Percy Boom
TripAdvisor Tourism Pages for Campbellford ...
Looking for more information about Campbellford? A wonderful source is the TripAdvisor website. We always start with the TripAdvisor Tourism page, where you can read an overview with links that will help you find lodging, restaurants and attractions.
In addition to the Tourism page for Campbellford, there are neighboring communities that also have Tourism pages. More information about those communities can be found on our TripAdvisor Page for Campbellford.
Other Roadside Stops ...
Visit our Community Index for Ontario
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of a website for Campbellford. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Province of Ontario: https://www.ontario.ca/
|<1>||The elevation is an estimate for the area around Campbellford - it will be higher in some places and lower in others.|
|<2>||Area code (249) is an overlay for area code (705).|
|<3>||The Canadian Postal Code consists of 6 characters, where the first three characters are the 'Forward Sortation Area (FSA)', with the last three characters being the 'Local Delivery Unit (LDU)'. In the case of Campbellford, we provide only the FSA and not the LDU. The Canadian Postal Codes were created as a way of grouping addresses to make delivery more efficient. So keep in mind that any given Postal Code is only 'loosely' associated with a community (such as Campbellford). The boundaries of the Postal Code can be changed, re-assigned, eliminated or overlapped with other Postal Codes. When looking for a Postal Code, whether Campbellford or elsewhere, it's always best to check the website of the Canada Post / Postes Canada.|
|<4>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'straight-line' distance. A straight line distance ignores things like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line from Point A (ie- Campbellford) to Point B.If you need the driving distance, we recommend that you use one of the Mapping Services listed on our Map Page for Campbellford. Since we usually use Google Maps, we've provided the following link: Google Map and Driving Directions starting from CampbellfordOur distance measurements begin at a specific point in Campbellford. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 44.3084, Longitude: -77.7977 |
|<5>||While we're fans and frequent users of TripAdvisor, you should know that we're also members of the TripAdvisor affiliate program.|
|<6>||If we have found a location and have questions about the accuracy of our information, we will simply say that the marker is 'in the vicinity'. We are not confident about the location and the position of our marker is only a rough guide. If we have too many doubts about the location, we will not include it in our database.|
|<7>||An 'estimated' location is one where we have been given GPS coordinates, but are unable to verify the accuracy of those coordinates. That said, we have some confidence that we have placed the marker near the actual location. A typical reason for being unable to verify a location is that it might be on private property or maybe historic and gone without an obvious trace.|