When we're on the road, rather than always picking an airport that is close to our destination, we try to see if there might be another airport that would better fit our travel plans.<1> To help with your planning, the following list of airports is organized by type and proximity to Camp Borden.
Please keep in mind that these airports were chosen based on their air-distance from Camp Borden. You should check the map and see how accessible they are when considering one airport over another.
For each of the airports listed below, we've linked to websites where detailed information about the airport can be found.
Of the airports that we know about, these are some of the closest to Camp Borden.
Large Airports ...
- Lester B. Pearson Intl. (YYZ/CYYZ)
- Toronto City Airport (YTZ/CYTZ)
Smaller Airports with Scheduled Flights / Air Taxi Service ...
- Kitchener / Waterloo Intl. (YKF/CYKF)
- John C. Munro Hamilton Intl. (YHM/CYHM)
- St. Catharines Airport (YCM/CYSN)
- Niagara Falls Intl. (IAG/KIAG)
- London Intl. (YXU/CYXU)
- Greater Buffalo Intl.
- Greater Buffalo International Airport lies 108 miles [173.8 km]<2> miles to the south southeast of Camp Borden.
- Official website: www.buffaloairport.com/
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Greater Buffalo International Airport
General Aviation Airports ...
- Springwater / Barrie Airpark (FAA ID: CNA3)
- Springwater / Barrie Airpark lies 12 miles [19.3 km]<2> miles to the northeast of Camp Borden.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Springwater / Barrie Airpark
- Bradford Aero (YFD/CPM7)
- Collingwood Airport (FAA ID: CNY3)
- Collingwood Airport lies 18 miles [29 km]<2> miles to the northwest of Camp Borden.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Collingwood Airport
- Tottenham / Volk Airport (FAA ID: CPM5)
- Tottenham / Volk Airport lies 19 miles [30.6 km]<2> miles to the south southeast of Camp Borden.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Tottenham / Volk Airport
- Continue List (6 more) ...
- Shelburne / Burbank Fld. (FAA ID: CNN3)
- Shelburne / Burbank Field lies 22 miles [35.4 km]<2> miles to the southwest of Camp Borden.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Shelburne / Burbank Field
- Lake Simcoe Rgnl. (FAA ID: CYLS)
- Lake Simcoe Regional Airport lies 22 miles [35.4 km]<2> miles to the northeast of Camp Borden.
- Official website: lakesimcoeairport.com/
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Lake Simcoe Regional Airport
- Baldwin Airport (FAA ID: CPB9)
- Baldwin Airport lies 26 miles [41.8 km]<2> miles to the east of Camp Borden.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Baldwin Airport
- Midland / Huronia Airport (YEE/CYEE)
- Grand Valley North Aero (FAA ID: CGV3)
- Grand Valley North Aerodrome lies 31 miles [49.9 km]<2> miles to the southwest of Camp Borden.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Grand Valley North Aerodrome
- Brampton Airport (FAA ID: CNC3)
- Brampton Airport lies 34 miles [54.7 km]<2> miles to the south of Camp Borden.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Brampton Airport
Other Roadside Stops ...
Cities, Towns and Villages of Ontario
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of a website for Camp Borden. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Province of Ontario: https://www.ontario.ca/
|<1>||When we are planning a trip (for example, to Camp Borden), we usually look for the obvious: the choice of airlines that fly into the airport, the number of flights, the connections we have to make, which car rentals are available, etc. We also look for sights and attractions that we might find between any given airport and our destination - we do love exploring. We're willing to fly into a more distant airport if we can get the services and amenities that we like. Even though our choice of airport might be inconvenient to others, it usually gives us a better trip.|
|<2>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'straight-line' (or point-to-point) distance. A straight line distance ignores things like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line drawn from Point A (ie- Camp Borden) to Point B.|
Our distance measurements begin at a specific point in Camp Borden. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 44.2667, Longitude: -79.8833