When we're on the road, rather than always picking an airport that is close to our destination, we try to see if there might be another airport that would better fit our travel plans.<1> To help with your planning, the following list of airports is organized by type and proximity to Burtch.
Please keep in mind that these airports were chosen based on their air-distance from Burtch. You should check the map and see how accessible they are when considering one airport over another.
For each of the airports listed below, we've linked to websites where detailed information about the airport can be found.
Of the airports that we know about, these are some of the closest to Burtch.
Large Airports ...
- Lester B. Pearson Intl. (YYZ/CYYZ)
- Toronto City Airport (YTZ/CYTZ)
- Buffalo - Niagara Intl. (BUF/KBUF)
Smaller Airports with Scheduled Flights / Air Taxi Service ...
- John C. Munro Hamilton Intl. (YHM/CYHM)
- Kitchener / Waterloo Intl. (YKF/CYKF)
- London Intl. (YXU/CYXU)
General Aviation Airports ...
- Brantford Airport (YFD/CYFD)
- York Airport (FAA ID: CPP6)
- York Airport lies 20 miles [32.2 km]<2> miles to the east of Burtch.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on York Airport
- Selkirk / Kindy Airstrip (FAA ID: CTK7)
- Selkirk / Kindy Airstrip lies 24 miles [38.6 km]<2> miles to the southeast of Burtch.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Selkirk / Kindy Airstrip
- Tillsonburg Airport (FAA ID: CNQ4)
- Tillsonburg Airport lies 25 miles [40.2 km]<2> miles to the west southwest of Burtch.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Tillsonburg Airport
- Continue List (5 more) ...
- Woodstock Airport (FAA ID: CPR5)
- Woodstock Airport lies 28 miles [45.1 km]<2> miles to the west of Burtch.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Woodstock Airport
- Burlington Airpark (ICAO: CZBA)
- Grimsby Air Park (FAA ID: CNZ8)
- Grimsby Air Park lies 34 miles [54.7 km]<2> miles to the east of Burtch.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Grimsby Air Park
- Guelph Airport (FAA ID: CNC4)
- Guelph Airport lies 34 miles [54.7 km]<2> miles to the north of Burtch.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Guelph Airport
- Dunnville Airport (FAA ID: CDU9)
- Dunnville Airport lies 36 miles [57.9 km]<2> miles to the east southeast of Burtch.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Dunnville Airport
Other Roadside Stops ...
Cities, Towns and Villages of Ontario
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of a website for Burtch. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Province of Ontario: https://www.ontario.ca/
|<1>||When we are planning a trip (for example, to Burtch), we usually look for the obvious: the choice of airlines that fly into the airport, the number of flights, the connections we have to make, which car rentals are available, etc. We also look for sights and attractions that we might find between any given airport and our destination - we do love exploring. We're willing to fly into a more distant airport if we can get the services and amenities that we like. Even though our choice of airport might be inconvenient to others, it usually gives us a better trip.|
|<2>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'straight-line' (or point-to-point) distance. A straight line distance ignores obstructions like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line drawn from Point A (ie- Burtch) to Point B.|
If you need the driving distance, we recommend that you use one of the Mapping Services listed on our Map Page for Burtch. Since we usually use Google Maps for our own planning, we've provided the following link: Google Map and Driving Directions starting from Burtch
Our distance measurements begin at a specific point in Burtch. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 43.0608, Longitude: -80.2673